Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for A Pack

3 posters

Go down

Looking for A Pack Empty Looking for A Pack

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:36 pm

Hey Werewolves peep,

I decided to jump unto this side - and would be playing a character that is about to enter his first change and wanted to see if anyone would be willing to have my new character into their pack. I discuss the first change with shouldabeenadog - and he okay me to play as a pre-change character - with my change happening next friday. My character is a Jack Walker, a medical intern, whom is totally ignorant to his heritage as werewolf, likewise to his player since this would be my first venture into this domain XD.

Anyways - it'll be fun playing with ya.

Back to top Go down

Looking for A Pack Empty Re: Looking for A Pack

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Dinale, welcome aboard.

Sdog doesn't know this yet (surprise!), but I've had a whole bunch of people I know express interest in joining this game. There are so many that it looks like they're going to create another pack (Los Sangrientos has at least one more player coming in and we're getting too big). Would you be interested in joining that pack? It might take a little time for them to get up and running, but when they are they should be pretty good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Sure - I got a bit over a week before my character has his first change and stuff - so I can wait until then. Unless someone else invites me in.. I go with the path less resistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:08 am

It's Road's pack now, so I'm not sure if I should be the one posting this, but the Shadow Seekers could always use new recruits, we apparently have a high turnover rate.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Sure, go with whatever works. I'm not sure if the other pack will be in that soon, so you might want to go with the Seekers if you don't want to wait or play a lost cub for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:02 pm

I believe that Road's a storyteller's character.. so.. it'll probably up to shouldabeenadog if I'll join or not.. if not.. I suppose I can play the lost cub until the new pack jump in.. I'm in no particular hurry.

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:25 pm

wolfman was referring to me, not a character. Taylor Roads was the pack alpha and an NPC, but Dog killed him off in our current scene.

I'd be glad to have you. We're down to three members now, so we need all the help we can get.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 pm

lol sure - I won't mind join up - however, I won't be a werewolf until the following friday - when my first change happens. Very Happy

Until then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Evil Empryss Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:51 pm

Don't listen to Yeled (aka Snow, alpha of Los Sangrientos). We'd be happy to pack you in. Very Happy

You could at least hang with us and learn the werewolf ropes while you look for the group you like best. Keys likes to play with newbies. And if your character is doing anything on the web about the freaky things that happen to nuzusul (MySpace, FaceBook, personal blogs, etc.), then Keys may be nearby when you change, anyway.

And please ignore any comments from Yeled regarding me being a tie-in whore. I just happen to like making links between characters so they have a reason to be playing in the same scenes together. He's just jealous that I think of them first. Cool
Evil Empryss
Evil Empryss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:01 pm

xDDDDDDD Laughing

Nah - my character is a emergency medicine resident.. so he'll be too busy with helping people in the emergency center and studying medicine to play on twitter (generalization)... which is cool since whoever I join up - has a doctor in their pack.. I pretty sure there is always a need for a healer.. and stuff. >.>;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down