Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drving to Carson City

Go down

Drving to Carson City Empty Drving to Carson City

Post by Thistle Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Theo kept on having to lower his speed every minute or so. Partly because he didn't have a licence, a little because he felt like he was going at a snail's pace compared to the Autobahn, but mostly because he kept wanting to slam his foot into the floorboard in an attempt to vent some anger.
Theo braked a little more forcefully than he probably should have but he didn't care. A car behind honked and flipped him off.
"Du auch!" he yelled returning the gestural curse, and adding a couple vebal ones as well.
Theo didn't like being angry, it made him feel out of control which disconcerted him.
He gripped the steering wheel hard, wanting to twist its frame to spilnters as a stand in for the real target of his frustration.
"Presumtious, self-important hypocrit," the emotions made it harder to think, harder to bring up words. He switched to German "Es war einfach. Nur ein einfache Frage. Ich hatte nur zu verstehen gewollt. Aber nein! Konnen sie das einfache Frage geantwortet? Nein! Naturlich nicht." He gripped harder and his knuckles turned white. An involountary growl came from his throat.
He had only wanted simple understanding; to learn. But it seemed every time he tried to gain answers all he got was reprimand for asking questions. If he had wanted the sort of discouragement he would have joined the Guardians.
Growling again, he tried to reign in his thoughts and control his anger. He didn't like feeling out of control.
He realized he needed to slow down again. "Verdammt!" he muttered and applied the brake.

((OOC: I apologize for any mistakes I made in German. I haven't had practice for about three years.))
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down