Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parking Lot (Attn:Asa)

Go down

The Parking Lot (Attn:Asa) Empty The Parking Lot (Attn:Asa)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Elle sits on a curb in the parking lot, staring at the ground and trying to calm herself down.

Back to top Go down

The Parking Lot (Attn:Asa) Empty Re: The Parking Lot (Attn:Asa)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Asa left the chapter house, still considering the implications of whatever had killed so many of the city's most powerful. Finding Elle, he squatted down in front of her.

"Elle," he said, "I know you're upset about Davis. You need to slow down, though; be glad the Prince recognized the value Davis saw in you. I don't know what's going on between you and Rahyna, but you need to tread lightly -- not only is she your Priscus, she's the Prince's Harpy."

The Parking Lot (Attn:Asa) Asabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

"I know... I know.. I didnt meant to, I didnt see her in there Asa," she breathes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:31 pm

"It's OK. It's also time to stand on your own feet. You're not Davis' anymore. You're not Twist's Whip. The Prince has named you Primogen and Hound." Asa sighed, and pulled back his suit sleeve and cuffs and showed Elle his wrist.

"You also don't need to be running out and latching on to someone, either. If that's going to be a problem," and we both know it is , "I'll help. We both know I belong to Ishani."

He held out his wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:34 pm

"Thank you Asa..." she breathes, staring at his wrist.

"I... Asa I want to join the Invictus...Can you help me?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:40 pm

"If you're patient, I will do my best to help them see the value in retaining the Prince's Hound within the Covenant, as well as adding a Primogen," Asa said. "From here, I'll be meeting with one of it's members and calling a meeting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:44 pm

"I can be patient... Thank you Asa. Are you sure you dont mind me drinking from you? Ishani wont be mad? I wouldnt want to create a wedge between you," she murmurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:46 pm

"As long as you realize this is all that will happen between us," Asa says with a serious look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:51 pm

"I know... I know how bad it hurts now to have one taken away. I wouldnt do that to you an Ishani, I respect you both too much," she says firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm

"OK," Asa said softly, and moved his wrist toward her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:57 pm

She bites, eyes closing in relief, her addiction strong, but she learning to master herself.

She pulls back after a moment, eyes dialated with the high of vitae.

"Thank you Asa. Please let me know what I should do to prove my worth to the Invictus. I am turning to a new chapter in my life, and I am ready." she says firmly, licking his vitae off of her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Asa watched her, fighting down his Beast's indignation at this weaker Predator's feasting. Ishani would be angry. Very, very angry. Until, he hoped, she understood that he did it for the city.

He sighed as he felt the pain subside when she pulled back. "For now, just do your job, and don't make any more mistakes. We need to let people forget about what just happened in there." He glanced at his wrist, and licked the tears in the flesh. "Call me if you have a problem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:29 pm

"I will Asa, thank you," she murmurs, "call me if there is anything I need to do for your covenant." Elle replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:42 pm

Asa nodded and stood as he straightened out his sleeves. "I will -- just don't be overzealous. I'll call you and tell you once I know anything."

He gave her a smile and a nod goodbye, and left. It was time to head to Avalon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:48 pm

She watches him leave, sitting there in the parking lot before finally catching a ride over to the Daeva meeting, not wanting to go, wanting to go home and bury her face in Brandon's pillows, and wear one of his tee-shirts to bed.

But instead she steels herself, setting her lovely jaw, and goes to face what she doesnt want to, wanting to do her man proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum