Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding In The Crowd

2 posters

Go down

Hiding In The Crowd Empty Hiding In The Crowd

Post by Soirgriffe Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:35 am

Silas had taken a taxi and had ended up at Ol' Ironsides, it was the perfect place for now. A small club with that gothic feel where the people seemed to constantly wallow in either depression or lust for their similarities. Perfect.
Silas walked over to the bar and ordered a drink of cola. Alcohol wouldn't do him much good here.
He stood at the bar for a while, and looked around at the surroundings.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Hiding In The Crowd Empty Re: Hiding In The Crowd

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:15 pm

~Narration~

The club is rather full, almost packed, with a metal band playing on the stage and a crowd of goths and various other dark subcultures lining the place from front to back.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Slas decided he'd better sit down, he found the only empty chair and sat in the corner, closing his eyes and sipping the cola. He took a moment to see if he could gain any glamour from the surrounding atmosphere, the emotion levels high.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:24 am

~Narration~

The club is hopping, as hopping as a goth nightclub can be.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Silas decided to close his eyes and draw in some glamour from the surroundings. Although things seemed to be dying down, he might leave soon.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Eva arrives in her classic dark attire, coming out to observe the goths for more artistic inspiration, getting ready for her art show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Silas opened his eyes just as the new woman walked in. A number of thoughts went through his head but for one he wandered why a woman was at he club on her own. Woman usually come in pairs or more.
He decided to watch what she did.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Eva finds a spot on the wall to watch from, glancing across the club and seeing Silas, the corner of her mouth quirks in a small smile of greeting before her gaze drops to the floor and then back to the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Silas smiled at the womans reaction and, with a click from his joints, he moved over towards her and stood next to her on the wall, making sure not to get in the way of her view. He put a fixed smile on his face as he said this;
"Life is becoming increasingly difficult and I currently seem to be low on friends, so I have come up with a solution" He turned towards her, "Getting wasted, can I buy you a drink?"
He may as well find something to occupy my mind for now, instead of the gentry, he thought.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 pm

She blinks when he walks over, oddly not meeting his gaze, her fear of eye contact with men setting in as usual.

"I.. dont drink, but thank you... But please, dont let me stop you from drinking." she says softly, barely audible over the club noise, "I'm Eva, you are?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:17 pm

Silas peered slightly at the lack of eye contact, but dismissed it quickly.
"I am Silas, it's a pleasure, i'm sure, and I couldn't possibly drink in the presence of one who does not, it would get embarassing."
Silas sighed, "What brings you here?"
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:26 pm

"I need new muses for my artwork, and you?" she asks, casting him a small smile, not sensing a beast and therefor more comfortable around him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 pm

"New muses?" Silas passed a questioning look. "What sort of art work is it for?"
He took the time to inspect what she was wearing as to any clues of what she was like, except from shy as it seemed. "And I insist on buying a drink, anything, alcoholic, not, anything." He smiled again.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:40 pm

"I paint..." she smiles, and once he looks he can see that her dark jeans have flecks of black and blood red paint on them, her hoodie as well. Her make up is dark and alluring.

"Really...I'm fine," she smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 pm

Silas smiles again "Our family had lots of paintings done, it was quite marvellous" Silas' smile andvoice faded but quickly put up again, "You like the colour red then?" He didn't know what else to say.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:48 pm

"I do, if you ever wanted to see my artwork you could stop by," she smiles, in general rather kind to everyone, and figuring she can maybe get a feed off of this guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 pm

"That would be quite interesting" Maybe a little place like that was a good hiding place was a studio rather than a club, "I happen to have plenty of time at the moment, and it's getting dreadfully boring in here" Besides, the woman was cute.
He just hoped she was an emotional artist. The glamour would be very easy to gain.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:54 pm

"Then by all means, let us go... Do you have a car or should I grab a taxi..." she asks, hungry, and needy for a feed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:56 pm

"I have sufficient money for a taxi" Silas took out some bills from his waistcoat, "But i'm afraid you'll have to lead the way."
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:58 pm

She heads outside, briefly considering that she is bringing a stranger home, but figuring he is a simple mortal, that knows no better.

She hails a cab and slides in with him, her hunger getting a bit stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down