Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing the Invictus Head (ATTN: Lioni)

2 posters

Go down

Seeing the Invictus Head (ATTN: Lioni) Empty Seeing the Invictus Head (ATTN: Lioni)

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Mrs. Scotts enters the Asylum, her old style clothing looking more natural here than in most other places.
She asks the nearest attendant "Is Lady Dupri in?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Seeing the Invictus Head (ATTN: Lioni) Empty Re: Seeing the Invictus Head (ATTN: Lioni)

Post by West Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Lioni comes from around the bar. "Yes she is. What can I do for you Miss Scotts?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seeing the Invictus Head (ATTN: Lioni) Empty Re: Seeing the Invictus Head (ATTN: Lioni)

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Mrs. Scotts gives a slight nod of her head.
"It involves Icarus' estate. I was concerned that in the ensuing chaos, some of his properties might have become overlooked, and not seen the proper care that was due. Most specifically, I refer to his hotel."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Lioni's jaw set. "Your concern is duely noted, Miss Scotts, however Icarus' properties are none of your concern and never have been. They belong to the House Millar and that is where they will stay."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Mrs. Scotts bows her head, a little deeper this time. Her tone is still polite, but now is a little more deferential "Of course. Thank you, Alder Lady Advisor Dupree, of the House of Millar, for allaying the concerns of as young as I." Mrs. Scotts turns and leaves.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:45 pm

"Miss Scotts!" Lioni calls, following the woman. "Forgive my rudeness. I am still......greiving for the loses of our family and friends. What exactly is your interest in the hotel?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:59 pm

Mrs. Scotts tone does not change.
"I understand, and I want you to know that we all grieve for your loss. It struck you the hardest, and I want you to know I share, just a little, in your grief. I was interested In the hotel staff actually. With Icarus gone, his ghouls among the staff are without a regnant, and rogue ghouls are something that cannot be tolerated. I wanted to make sure they had been attended to."
Mrs. Scotts activates Aura perception:
04-14 21:59:52Mrs. Scotts rolls 9 dice to Wits+empathy+auspex-4+spe3 successes
2,3,5,5,10, 3,9,9,7,7
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:07 pm

((Scotts sees grey and silver))

Lioni nods, considering her words for a moment before speaking. "Yes this is true. I do not have the time or resources to devote to those ghouls. Do you? I would not mind if someone were to keep the place managed and look after it. I would pay you a salary of course. Unless you were looking to outright purchase the hotel itself?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 am

"You are most generous Alder lady Advisor Dupree, of the House of Millar. I would first like to manage the place for a bit, when I feel sufficinetly confident about it, then I think it would be best if we discussed it then."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Lioni nods. "That is acceptable. I will leave it in your capable hands then. However, do call me if you need anything or have any problems."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:33 pm

"Thank you Alder Lady Dupree, of the House of Millar, for your consideration." Mrs. Scotts leaves.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum