Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biting the Bullet (Attn: Miss Claire)

2 posters

Go down

Biting the Bullet (Attn: Miss Claire) Empty Biting the Bullet (Attn: Miss Claire)

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:17 am

This is something that Darren had to do, with Aurelie actually giving him the idea. He viewed it as a way of closure, especially after leaving so suddenly with only a letter.

Coward, he thought to himself. Well, here we go.

Armed with a bunch of flowers, Darren mounts the steps to Miss Claire's front porch and rings the bell, dreading the storm that is sure to follow.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Biting the Bullet (Attn: Miss Claire) Empty Re: Biting the Bullet (Attn: Miss Claire)

Post by West Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 pm

Brenda answers the door, her usual smile on her face that fades at the edges as she sees Darren there.

"Darren! How nice to see you. What can I do for you?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Biting the Bullet (Attn: Miss Claire) Empty Re: Biting the Bullet (Attn: Miss Claire)

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:11 am

Darren smiles at his former landlady.

"Hi, Miss Claire, I just wanted to come round to see how you are doing."

He extends the flowers to here as a gesture of peace.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Brenda takes the flowers with a smile and opens the door wider, motioning for Darren to enter the house. "I am doing well. The boys miss you though. Why did you leave so abruptly Darrn?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:26 am

"A girl," he smiles, entering through the door and wiping his sneakers on the mat.

"How have you been?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Miss Claire shrugs. “Well enough I suppose. Nothing new to speak of really. What can I do for you Darren? I find it odd for you to be here strictly on a social call.”
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Darren looks at her and simply smiled innocently.

"Honestly, Miss Claire, I just wanted to see how you are." Shruging, he continues, "You helped me when I first arrived here and gave me a chance. I threw that in your face with a cowardly letter. Now, I just wish to make amends by keeping the promise I made to you when I moved in."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 pm

Darren sighs, trying his best to make amends and glances at his watch, checking the time.

Bollocks, he thinks.

"Sorry, Miss Claire, I just gotta send a text." He gets out his phone and shoots a text to Aurelie, knowing she is working tonight.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Placing his phone back in his pocket, Darren turns his attention back to his former landlady and smiles, apologetically.

"Sorry, Miss Claire, jus' needed to check that someone was ok."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:34 am

Miss Claire shrugs. "If you need to go, then go boy. I am fine but I do appreciate you stopping by. The boys have been doing a bit around the house and they are still working on their gym. I think you taught them a bit about going a little out of ones way to help a woman out. So, even though you were only here for a short time you did do some good."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 am

Darren looks down, sheepishly.

"Well, I have you to thank for that, Miss Claire." Leaning in, he gives her a quick hug, relief rolling off him in waves.

"I'll be off then, it was nice to see you. If you need me, here's my number." Darren jots down the number and gives it to her.

"Call me if you need anything, I'll come running," he says, openiong the door to leave, turning as he passes through it.

"Oh, and tell the guys that I'll be having words if they stop being so helpful." Smiling, Darren walks away, happy with how it went.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down