Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Horsemen?

Go down

Two Horsemen? Empty Two Horsemen?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:57 am

Ace plops down on the couch in the Haven having just cleaned up his bike, The Bitch.

He looks around, things again too quiet, worried for his buddy Johann, and wondering where Reed is.

Back to top Go down

Two Horsemen? Empty Re: Two Horsemen?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:08 am

Reed enter the warehouse after parking his bike - he needed to start fixing up his bike and making putting some gas in the tank. He pulled out a cigarette from his pack in his jacket before seeing his comrade on the couch. "Yo, Ace." He said tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:09 am

"Hey man, have a seat," he gestures to the other couch across from him, looking haggard himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:16 am

Reed gave his thanks.

He plopped down on the couch, "
We'll need to talk about our game plan with recent events - which I feel that there is going to still be instability for a while longer." There was a seated frustration from how the investigation yield very little to the how the Carthian meeting was managed. "Fuck.. these times are annoying."

He leaned back to relax and wait for his other comrade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:17 am

"So annoying... Fuck, I haven't seen Johann in days, I'm pretty worried..." he sighs, lighting his own cig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:21 am

Reed nodded, "I hope he didn't meet with whatever..."

He stood up suddenly, pacing around the room like a panther prowling around in a cage. "
I can't relax.. I'm piss like hell.. I hate being at the bottom of the totem pole." His cigarette dwindling down quickly as he began puffing - another worry about his coterie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:23 am

"Ah fuck me too." he shakes his head.

"I hear you man, look at me? I've got sucha big fucking mouth I've been here 20 years and I'm still fucking worthless."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:32 am

"We need to claim the our domain - whatever happen - we need to prove that we can handle it and fucking claim it." He talking out his frustration, "We need to need to obtain that warehouse and get the stuff happening."

He glance around before pulling out his phone and showing Ace the pictures he took in the former Prince's "
Ace, I need your computer skills to check if there anything that can help us in the investigation." Then, he told him - his speculation about the whatever attack the place - that it was intelligent, it had claws similar to those of the gangrels, and that drain blood and fluids. "I wonder if Johann can do those claws.. I think we should teach each other some skills for these nights and stuff.."

He continued to pace around before lighting another cigarette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:48 am

"Holy fuck look at that place," Ace gags, dowloading the pictures to his laptop.

"I think J can...if we ever see him again we should ask... Least I know he wasnt strong enough or crazy enough to do it..." he says.

"You're right we need to get this shit rolling, get the warehouse, everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:53 am

"Yeah.. it smell even worse than it looked." Reed furrowing his brows as he kept a tight hold on his constitution. "IF and When Johann come back - we'll start the tagging - but yeah."

He plopped down on the couch again, "We need to start amassing our fortunes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 am

"I've been hacking my ass off, haven't seen what the Paypal account is at yet, gotta check..." he nods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:22 am

Reed leans further in.. all that talk about fortune and he hasn't done anything to contribute except for the five hundred bucks for security. He needed to know if he could tap into his former Sire's assets.. but he wasn't sure how to proceed. He knew if he was able to tap into it - it would and could alert others to the sudden shift... "Fuck.. I'm an Aescwine damnit.. I should be able to tap into my goddamn money."

"
Ace.. I know I been asking a lot lately but I want to see if I can tap into my Sire's assets." He said with determination, "If I'm able - then we hit gold."

After that he would have to ride up to Citrus Height - his sire's old domain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:40 am

"Your sire huh? Was loaded?" he tilts his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:51 am

"Yeah.. it seem like a prerequisite to be in the Invictus.. but yeah.. she's loaded at the time.. I don't know if those assets are still around or they been overtaken by the member of the invictus.. I hope she had some plans.. for an unlikely event.." He answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:53 am

"Well.... We should check. This is fucking crazy shit going on right now, and it is definitely time to claim some territory and get it cleared by the Prince." he nods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:04 am

Reed is on his third or fourth cigarette - before he comments, "Yeah, we'll claim.. but we need to the necessary force to do so... And a step on that direction would be if we can tap into my Sire's estate. If we can.. we can upgrade and plan accordingly."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:08 am

"Definitely, man, what if J doesnt come back?" he looks worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 am

"Then.. we'll plan accordingly to that as well.." He replied simply, "But honestly, I don't wanna worry until we must - we'll just believe that he'll come back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:17 am

"So. I think we need to look for someone with Claws, or some big fucking brute that can help enforce while were the brains, at least until J comes back," he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Reed nods, "That's all we can do.. I think I'm heading out.. just to burn this anxiety."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm

"You wanna take the bikes and blow off some steam around town? Or do you wanna head out alone?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:32 pm

He shrugged, "Whatever you want to do man - I'm just need to roam - and do something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:33 pm

"Then lets roam, I've been stuck in here too long," he nods, pulling on his boots and going to warm up The Bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Reed jump aboard his bike and revved the engine a few time to warm it up faster, "Let's ride."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:38 pm

Ace rolls out with him, following his buddy wherever he heads in the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down