Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams..

Go down

Dreams.. Empty Dreams..

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:57 pm

She is cold... and everything smells like snow and winter... She is a dark wolf, bounding around with another, a pack stands far in the distance... They arent happy to see her and she runs off.

She returns... She wants to join, be one with their back, she doesnt want to be alone again... But the alphas do not want her... And then? The alphas are gone, the power struggle begins and they try to hold their lines. She has a pack but will she lose it all so soon? The battle with another pack is terrifying, a bigger pack... What does she do? Her pack is overthrown... They run...

The other pack is sick... but so were they.... So few wolves, so many scavengers.... But the other wolves are gone...For a time... But the weather is all wrong... Bad winter, bad spring.... The other pack is not doing well, their leader is killed... Their den gets taken by a new pack... Their pups die...

But my pack.. my pack is thriving, we are doing well in a different part of the valley while they fight over our old lands... She is the leader now... We have pups! Pups are the best thing! And 11 new wolves... In exile they are born again as a powerful pack... The other pack has no pups, they are dying, they are scattering... It was time to retake their land... And they go home when the elk do, she is the leader now, she has her own pack, and she is retaking their lost land... They can hunt, they can feast on Elk... The other pack doesnt even challenge hers, leaving, quiet and subdued...

But its theirs again.. Their valley, her pack... Her home... Everything is very good....

Ami jerks awake with a yip, then claps her hand over her mouth. "Wolves? What the hell? Where did I read about wolves.. " she shakes her head, wide awake, and completely unable to go back to sleep./

Back to top Go down