Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs. Scotts Place.

Go down

Mrs. Scotts Place. Empty Mrs. Scotts Place.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Elle drives up in the truck, hopping out and going to Scotts' door.

She knocks lightly.

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Scotts Place. Empty Re: Mrs. Scotts Place.

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Mr. Lopez answers the door.

"Mrs. Scotts will see you in her office."

The office itself is fairly spartan; the only real decoration is a painting on the wall, its dark and hard to make much out in it.

"Well, Hound Morraine, a pleasure to see you again." Mrs. Scotts gives a polite smile from behind her desk. There is a legal pad on it, as well as fine pen. Otherwise, there isn't any paper.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm

"I realize I took more than three days, I apologize Mrs. Scotts." she says.

"It seems that the Carthian Movement is not interested in me... A pity... But good for the Invictus I think," she says, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 pm

"That remains to be seen. You first lesson should be one of the most important. An invictus keeps her word. If I tell you that I will give you a room in the hotel, then you can be assured that you will have that room. If I say that I will not harm you, then you have nothing to fear from me. If I say I will respond in three days, you will hear in three days, even if I have to run through sunlight to make sure the message gets delivered. I once had a vampiric messenger so deliver a message to me for his sire. That is what we expect."

She opens a drawer on her desk and hands over a manilla folder.

"That contains the list of titles and functions that they operate by. I expect you to know them by the end of the week."

"Finally, you have a task. A Mr. Fillipe of the Sterling hotel was a ghoul of the late Baron Icarus. He has disappeared with Icarus' death. As hound, tracking the man down should not be an issue. You will have the full cooperation of the staff in this. I expect him found by the end of the week."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Elle inwardly cringes, already the memorizing had begun. She feels a bit nauseous, having hated school.

She then grates at someone telling her what to do, trying to enforce patience on herself.

"Okay." she says simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 am

"Good. I made the mistake of talking back when I first had my tasks given to me. I was fortunate they let me walk out of that room, instead of crawl out on my hands and shattered legs. I will also say this, before you can lead, you must learn to follow. When you have demonstrated that you can follow orders perfectly, then you have the capacity to give orders perfectly. I look forward to that day.

Also, I want the man brought here alive. His death would be considered a failure. You may have access to any firearm or armor that you deem necessary from my stock, just mention the name and I'm sure I can find it for you."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:58 am

Elle nods.

"And what if the man is already dead?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:54 pm

"That would be most unfortunate, as we have plans for him. I would of course, need to examine the body to see the manner in which he died. Ghouls are generally more potent than the kine that they walk amongst; the last thing we need to is to miss yet another destroyer in this city. However, I have great faith that you will find him soon, and alive." Mrs. Scotts smiles.

"With that said, as Mrs. Scotts, I can tell you that you really want him to be alive, becuase he's crucial for the next step.

"I release my ghoul to you for the time being. At the very least he can drive your truck about and keep an eye out for you. He's a touch addled in the brain though, so don't expect too much from him." Mr. Lopez then enters.
Mrs. Scotts stares at him for a moment, before he bows to Elle "Mistress Moraine, how can I serve you?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Elle blinks, "well, thats interesting...and...thanks for the ghoul." she says.

"Mr. Lopez can you please check at the hotel for his ghoul's last known whereabouts, and inform them I will be coming to question the staff later this evening?" she asks pleasantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:28 pm

"Yes Mistress Moraine."

Mrs. Scotts sends you out to go about your business.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down