Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling "James"

Go down

Calling "James" Empty Calling "James"

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

As soon as the others left the room, Ankh pulls out her phone and calls West. He so had some explaining to do.

Calling "James" Ankhbanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Calling "James" Empty Re: Calling "James"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 pm

"Hello?" West answered, taking a break from installing the LaserMax on his new Sig.

Calling "James" Westbannerblue

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh smiles at Starling and waves before she leaves his office. "Hey there stranger. Where are you? We need to talk."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:20 pm

"Hey, you," West replied, with the sound of a smile in his voice. "I'm at the house, unless you want to grab some lunch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Ankh realized she's starving at the mention of food, even if she is irritated. "Yeah, lunch sounds good. Meet you at Dagwoods?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:45 pm

"Sure," said West, beginning to reassemble his Sig. "I'll be there in thirty?" he asked, as he realized he'd have to call a cab.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Ankh sighs., "Sure let me know when you want to learn how to drive. I'll see you there." She hangs up and heads out.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down