Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fete

2 posters

Go down

The Fete Empty The Fete

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Reed walk toward the dock, taking a moment to locate the Reich, before calling to hop onboard as it were. He make his way up to the ramp that leads him to the hatch entry into the boat. He knocks a couple of times before he is usher into the boat. He gives his greeting to the host of the fete.

Back to top Go down

The Fete Empty Re: The Fete

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Alaric smiles, "good evening Prefect Reed..." he smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:34 pm

It was strange hearing that title, but Reed returned a polite smile, "There is a slight change of plans, Mr. Alaric, I'll relate it to the rest of the movement once they have arrived. But for now, I'll to enjoy this fete that you had made."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Alaric smiles, the girls handing him a drink.

Ace arrives, "Laura should be here shortly. Wow, some fucking boat." he stares around, looking utterly out of place in his knee high docs and ripped punk jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Laura races along the streets to the docks, not far behind Ace. Pulling up near the yauht, she takes off her helmet and whistles out slowly, admiring the size of the vessel. Quickly pulling off her biking leathers, Laurahas on underneath a pair of faded jeans and a tight white tee that stretches across her chest.

Walking up to the deck, she can't help but smile to her coterie, "Hello boys."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:12 am

Reed turns toward the arrival of his coterie to the boat, "Ace, Laura, I'm glad you're here." Before introducing them to Alaric, "All we need to wait on is Mr. Bennett and this will begin the operations."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri May 01, 2009 12:40 am

A bus ride and a few blocks of walking later, Jack managed to reach the docks and the Reich. "Reed! Nice seeing you again mate." He called out as he made his way up the ramp and feeling a weaker beast in the area. Not gonna fuck this up because of kids, stay calm. He reminded himself calmly.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:45 am

Alaric turns to Reed.

"I have transportation for all of us if you so desire for us to arrive in a group?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 12:57 am

Reed greeted Jack, "Thanks for coming."

He turns to the rest of the group - five in all including himself - the start of the new Carthian Movement. "
Okay, I want to make a note that I'm altering the plan just a tad - because It did occur to me that the good doctor may not even come to the fete - thus wasting this fete that Mr. Alaric had provided for us - so I figure we should go to him and lay it straight so there is no mistake about it. However, I wanted to disclose this to the group to see if we should continue with the original plan of calling the remaining two old Carthians to the fete or just head on their turf, so to speak, and telling what's what. Afterwards, we'll enjoy the fete and I'll use this as a both pleasure and business affair - with distribution of assignments - nothing that I haven't said because what we're doing is just the easy part tonight."

He turns to Alaric, "My thanks again - that would be perfect."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:01 am

Alaric nods and snaps his finger.

Greta heads down to a warehouse across from the dock and drives out a massive german vehicle, something between an escalade and a suburban, with enough seating for all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri May 01, 2009 1:01 am

"Cool," Laura agrees, ready to get the show on the road, not one for waiting idle.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri May 01, 2009 1:15 am

"Well then. Lets get started." Jack said with a smile, his Aussie accent growing alot more noticable by the second.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 am

Ace nods, hopping in the truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:48 am

Seeing that no one had a disagreement to the changes, he went into the escalade, and gave the direction to the driver to head toward the morgue. Reed could not help but feel an uneasiness as he was finally doing what he was planning - hoping that everything would go smoothly.

"
Let's go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri May 01, 2009 1:54 am

Jack slipped into the backseat of the escalade, canvas bag leaning against his shoulder. He probally should have dropped it off first, but seeing what they were doing now it was smart to come prepaired.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri May 01, 2009 2:44 am

As Laura slides into the waiting vehicle, she glances at her bike and a guilty feeling crosses her face.

"Not used to more than two wheels," she sighs.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 am

"Don't worry... Hannah will roll her in, she will be safe, as will yours Ace," Alaric says, and sure enough as they pull away with Greta driving, Hanna goes and hides the bikes safe away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down