Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Seneschal Rahyna (attn: Rahyna)

Go down

Calling Seneschal Rahyna (attn: Rahyna) Empty Calling Seneschal Rahyna (attn: Rahyna)

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 1:33 am

Reed pulls out his phone, dial the contact number for Rahyna, he waits for her to pick up.

Back to top Go down

Calling Seneschal Rahyna (attn: Rahyna) Empty Re: Calling Seneschal Rahyna (attn: Rahyna)

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:45 am

Rahyna picks up phone and answers without looking to see who it is

"Hello this is Rahyna may I help you?"

Back to top Go down

Calling Seneschal Rahyna (attn: Rahyna) Empty Re: Calling Seneschal Rahyna (attn: Rahyna)

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Rahyna hears the sound of another call coming through and looks to see it is Elle

"Please hold one second." she flips to the awaiting call

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Rahyna flashes back to the call she was on prior to Elle calling "Sorry now what can I do for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:02 pm

I am here to notify that the carthian movement will be of any help it can spare in the hunt for whomever is killing our own, and that Asaan's leadership is now of no question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Rahyna listened to Reed and was a bit confused "Oh ok I was unaware that his position was ever in question. I am actually glad you called it saves me from making the call one of your own has now been victim to these brutal attacks Seraphina was found along with Lioni earlier signs indicate it is the same person or thing that was responsible for the other attacks. Once I have more information I will let you know what the Carthians can do for the city."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Thank you for the information, Seneschal Rahyna, it will indeed be news to fuel our search for the killer. We await to lend any assistance, Seneschal Rahyna, please have a safe evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:15 pm

"I will call you after I have more information and you as well have a safe evening Mr. Hyland" she hangs up the phone still a little confused by the call but shrugs it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down