Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura and Darrens...

Go down

Aura and Darrens... Empty Aura and Darrens...

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 am

Aura wakes late in the evening, assuming her Darren is on a run...

She is terribly distraught, destroyed... but with a new resolve... She will prove to the city that Darren is the best ghoul ever created, and that he would make an even better Kindred. First she must teach him. For all the dirty boxing she has learned, now he needs to learn the mental side of things.

The way of the ventrue... Would you prefer to be mentally or physically slaughtered? Take your pick... That should be our motto...

She gets dressed and waits for him to come in from his run.

Back to top Go down

Aura and Darrens... Empty Re: Aura and Darrens...

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 3:10 am

Darren arrives back after a brief 5k run, barely out of breath, a light start to the evening. Seeing Aura up and about, his smile is over exaggerated, not quite sure how she's feeling after the death of her Sire.

"Evening princess, how you feeling?" The worry in his voice is paramount and no amount of smiling can cover it.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:11 am

"I... I'm okay love.. Thank you..." she murmurs.

"Darren, come sit with me when you're cooled off..." she asks, sprawled on the sofa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 am

"Okay," he nods, sensing one of those talks coming, one of the one's that can only come from the mind of a girlfriend with certain issues.

Well, who hasn't these days, he chuckles to himself.

Following a quick shower, Darren returns wearing a fresh pair of training shorts and slouches down on the sofa with an orange juice.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:21 am

"I... I am so sorry that Asa reprimanded you my love, that was entirely my fault, I have been an absolutely horrendous regnant to you and have not educated you well enough.. I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry..." she breathes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 3:24 am

Darren holds her before she cries blood again, not wanting to see her upset ever again, whispering in her ear.

"Its ok, love, I'm sure you'll teach me everythin I need to know. Well, enough so the Prince don't rip me head off with one punch." He smiles to her to show he is being light hearted.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 am

"That is exactly what I am going to do my Darren... I am going to teach you to be the very best, everything that I know? You will know... It will take time, but by the time we find a way to make this forever... " she smiles beautifullly at this, the pain from losing her sire fleeing her eyes, his Embrace more important to her than anything, "by the time we are together permanently? We will have to answer to no one but the Prince... we will be respected... no one will reprimand you ever again... I can't believe I let that happen." she replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 5:00 pm

He motions to touch her chin but something stops him; the sound of the Prince's voice cutting through his mind, causing Darren to smoothly move his arm to hang over the sofa instead.

"I don't want to get you in trouble, Hun," he replies. "You've been given so much on your plate now, you kmow I'll help any way I can."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:02 pm

She grabs his hand and rests it on her cheek, kissing his wrist.

"Just not in public love... You wont get me in trouble, I'm in trouble because you worked for Asa and I took you as my own..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 5:03 pm

"I work for Asa?" That surprised him.

"I thought I worked for Martin?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

"Oh... Well Asa owns the club and Martin manages it," she replies, but now I guess we need to work for Asylum... Since Lioni is... is.. gone..." she mumbles.

"I am so sorry I didnt teach you these things sooner, I am an awful regnant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Stroking her golden hair and letting it run through his fingers, Darren leans in to steal a kiss.

"Aura, I don't know what a Regnant is supposed to do or be like. You've treated me like an equal, something I have never had from anyone, mortal or not. And judging by how the Prince reacted, that is a position that is incorrect by Kindred standards. From my perspective, that is just fine with me." He smiles as he finishes.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:18 pm

She smiles, returning the kiss.

"No... Kindred treat their ghouls and mortals in general quite terribly, I have never ever felt that was right, to treat anyone like cattle, but that makes me less of a predator then, I am not right in the head compared to the Kindred out there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 5:21 pm

"That's quite worrying, I suppose. So, what were you thinking of teaching me first; does it include any sparring?" he says, a wry smile touching his lips.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well... Mental sparring, how to dominate people... Like I told you before, awe people, how to talk to animals to use them as your spies, that kind of thing, someday my Darren? When you are embraced? We will be powerful, the most powerful in the city..." she smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 5:29 pm

"Sounds tough," he adds, not one to turn away from a challenge.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 8:38 pm

"It is... but you will be so powerful my Darren, I will not have to worry about losing you, you will be nearly strong enough to stand up to one of us... And I will work hard on my skills so they get better as well..." she smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Darren simply nods, his pride being stoked gently at the thought.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 pm

"We will be fine my love... Everything will be okay... I love you... And you will be so strong..." she smiles, kissing his forehead.

She pulls back.

"Now... You need to be able to mentally Dominate someone, so that is what I will teach you first, and then you can practice on me oui?" she smiles, "and then, I will teach you more of the rules of Kindred society, no matter if I find them stupid or not. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

"Okay," he replies, settling back on the couch to get comfortable knowing that this is going to be far from easy.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 4:48 pm

She spends the night teaching him the first steps of Dominate, having already done so with Awe, her Darren a very smart man, and a quick learner. She works hard with him, loving that he catches on so easily and is willing to do anything in the world for her.

She smiles as they both collapse from mental exhaustion and she from the rising sun.

{{End Scene}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum