Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Over Dinner (Attn: Betony Rue, Al-Adin, Kevin, Grrface)

+2
Thistle
DaevaDude
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting Over Dinner (Attn: Betony Rue, Al-Adin, Kevin, Grrface) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Over Dinner (Attn: Betony Rue, Al-Adin, Kevin, Grrface)

Post by Premsyl Thu May 21, 2009 7:45 pm

"That plan sounds good to me. I think I'll go ahead and accompany you to the Seasons, if you don't mind."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Meeting Over Dinner (Attn: Betony Rue, Al-Adin, Kevin, Grrface) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Over Dinner (Attn: Betony Rue, Al-Adin, Kevin, Grrface)

Post by Thistle Thu May 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Betony Rue also donated a twenty. Seemed an awful lot for a dinner that wasn't even filling, but the meal had been expensive.
"That sounds fine. See everyone there." Betony got up to leave.
"Mr. Noble, if your going straight to the hotel I'll join you. If not I'll be on my way."
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 21, 2009 9:00 pm

"Yes, I'm going straight there, and I'd be glad for the company," Derek says.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 21, 2009 9:02 pm

((OOC note: The above invitation was directed to both Betony Rue and Grrface, as well as anyone else who might wish a ride to the Seasons.))
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum