Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Recruit

3 posters

Go down

New Recruit Empty New Recruit

Post by Khalvin Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 am

hi all. I just got a young Itheair Bone Shadow Character approved. Any pack looking for members?
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

New Recruit Empty Re: New Recruit

Post by roadnottaken Wed May 13, 2009 10:29 am

Sweet! We could use an Ithaeur.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed May 13, 2009 9:18 pm

The sworn is looking for anything and everything we just lost 3 members to Bethem, and now we're planning on taking the fight to the enemy hopefully, even though we dont know who the enemy is over on the wolf side
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Wed May 13, 2009 10:47 pm

BloodiedClaws, Andrew is young and inexperienced. especially when it comes to fighting.
Could you work with that and still have vengeance,
From what I've read your pack has been reduced to two. Yet this enemy took out three other members of your Pack. What could Andrew offer that your other Pack mate can't?

roadnottaken From what I've seen you pack large. Larger then Sworn I believe How could Andrew help you pack?

This is awkward I guess. I don't want to force in a character that will be burden on and left behind. How would either of you Pack leaders help teach a none combat style character.
What would either of you(or anyone else I gess.) expect from both this character and myself?

I want to join both of your packs but I still have to choose the best fit so as not to seem like extra baggage.
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed May 13, 2009 11:10 pm

i'm not looking for a new warrior, though one wouldn't regretted, seeing as the pack just lost so many i doubt we're gonna go charging into a bid battle anytime soon, right now we're getting our shit in order and so a new pup wouldn't be a bad thing. i guess thats the best i can say, if you can do something the two in the pack cant, you'd be a more that welcome addition
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Wed May 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Heh,
Gifts, Two World Eyes and Ward vs humans.
Rite of dedication.
He knows about Spirits. But is otherwise useless.He is a scappy guy. but is more then willing to learn. What your the Pack totem?
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed May 13, 2009 11:59 pm

we currently dont have one, but i think thats the next thing on our agenda, from what you got for the gifts, it sounds good to me
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Thu May 14, 2009 12:37 am

My pack is actually quite a bit smaller than it looks. Steven and Jack both left recently, or rather, their players did. I can immediately think of a niche that Andrew could fill for us: ritemaster. Steven was the closest we had, but Ithaeur learn rites more quickly than anyone else, and none of us have more than a single dot in rituals. And I think knowing about spirits will fit in well with the Shadow Seekers.

We only recently gained a totem, Golden Bear the Undying. It was in "The Hunt" if you want to read about it.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Thu May 14, 2009 12:46 am

Road. I could I join your pack? I think Your pack is the better fit for this character.

BC I think you may want a more aggressive character. Someone who would be next Mateo while he rends whatever it was into tiny bits.
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Thu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

Sure you can join.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content