Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VA hijinks

Go down

VA hijinks Empty VA hijinks

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu May 14, 2009 2:03 am

"Hey Dan, its Jake. Hows the grandkids?"

"Thats great to hear Dan. He graduates this june? I'll be there, you don't mind if I bring along the posse do you? Wonderful. No, I didn't hear. Johnny got himself on american Idol? Wow. I'll have to watch it."

"Ok, i can hear it in your voice, whats ailing you? Oh come on, you can tell me. Fine fine, when you get it all straightened out, let me know. I like helping out."

"Listen, I was wondering something. Hypothetically, there's this good kid. Did his stint in the army, but had to leave base day before discharge due to familly business. His commander wouldn't OK the request for leave, and so he got himself AWOLed. So hypothetically, good kids should get help from the VA right? So, I was wondering what ways there might be of figuring out how to get this good kid his vet card. And you know all the bureaucratic stuff so much better than me Dan. So if you could think on it, I'd love to hear your opinion. Remember, its all hypothetical."

"Of course I remember, he's graduating NYU law, valedictorian. He's your grandson, of course he's valedictorian. I'll see you then Dan. *chuckle* Take care, say hi to Marci for me."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum