Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coffee in the evening...(Attn: Anyone)

Go down

Coffee in the evening...(Attn: Anyone) Empty Coffee in the evening...(Attn: Anyone)

Post by BloodiedClaws Thu May 21, 2009 11:50 am

Mr. Carson sits there in his room, the gorgeous bed and other elegant furniture begging him to stay home, but his unease making him want to get the fuck out of the house. Where others saw extravagence he only saw Cherubael, or smelled the scent of burning, or heard the moans and wails of adoration for the demon. He needed to get the fuck out... and with that, he made his way out of the house, heading to a local coffee shop. He sits down just as the sun has set, and orders the strongest thing they have. He sits brooding over the steaming cup, hating himself for what he has allowed himself to become. He hears a whistle or some other call from from the kitchen in the back and it somehow kicks up the memory of the homeless guy. The scream he made when Mr. Carson drew the knife across his neck, oh how he loathed the fact that he made the man ask for it... "What have I become......"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Coffee in the evening...(Attn: Anyone) Empty Re: Coffee in the evening...(Attn: Anyone)

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Bethany walks into the Coffee shop after a long day and figured she would get a bite to eat and cup of coffee before she went home to an empty apartment. Entering the shop she looks around and sees an empty table next to a gentleman who seems to be talking to himself and she sits down placing an order with the waitress and sits back to wait paying attention to the man sitting at the table next to her but trying not to be obvious.

Back to top Go down

Coffee in the evening...(Attn: Anyone) Empty Re: Coffee in the evening...(Attn: Anyone)

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat May 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Edgar spots the woman looking at him all funny and realises that he must look a little crazy sitting there talking to himself. He nods to her, and waves to the open seat at his table.

"You wanna join me?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Bethany looks at him and then shrugs "Sure why not." she gets up and sits at the empty chair at his table "Hey there I am Bethany but everyone calls me Beth." she extends her hand to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat May 23, 2009 8:09 pm

"Mr. Carson, though Edgar, or Ed works fine." He says, taking the hand in a casual shake. He flashes her a million dollar smile, oozing a sexiness that only a man whos been around half a century can.

"So... What do you do?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 pm

"I am a writer." she smiles shaking his hand back "What about you what do you do."

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat May 23, 2009 8:40 pm

"I'm an occult and demonology researcher, believe it or not. Though alot of people think I'm a model cause the looks." He says with a slight laugh.

"A writer eh? What kind of literature would I be looking for when I decide to buy some of your stuff?" He says, his smile still ever-present.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 3:58 pm

"Well Ed I am a writer of many things poetry, fantasy which happens to be my favorite, and of course the occasional romance." she smiles back at the man "Are you an avid reader?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 4:02 pm

"Yes I would have to say I am, though I read things more along the lines of the Mallues Maelificarum, or books like it, texts that explain demon worship or summoning and the like, its mostly just babble, but sometimes I wonder..."

Mr. Carson smiles stopping for a second, then continuing.

"Speaking of babbling, I going on about something a young lady such as yourself probably finds a bore."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 4:11 pm

"Boring absolutely not I find all manner of mythology, religions, and lore absolutely fascinating I actually take a good deal of that and use it in my books." she thinks a moment "Tell me about your thoughts on the demon subject I like to get feedback from people to see what is believable and what is not I am working on a book at the moment where the demons have actually taken over heaven and are raining fire down on the world and a fallen angel is the one who is trying to put things right to re-earn his wings." she tells the gist of her story with enthusiasm hoping the man doesn't laugh her away she had very few people to bounce ideas off of.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Mr. Carson perks up at someone he can talk to about his dirty secret, but not truely reveal it. He brakes into a big smile as she belts out the concept of her novel.

"Personally I like it the idea, Demons ruling over heaven, and by proxy ruling earth? Humanity falling into a state of corruption as the demons feed off of, and support humanities vices, playing each of the deadly sins as a artist plays a brush across a canvas. Whispering sweet secrets into the ears of sleeping men and women, making them think their own thoughts truely are their own, when in reality, the thoughts are born of the evil which rules above in heaven.

It really is a splendid concept my dear, one that has the potential for an amazing novel should you follow through with it. Do you have a name for this idealistic "redeemed saint" figure?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 4:32 pm

"At this time a name seems to be escaping me I was debating on using a name from the bible or one that I made up as for the Demon in charge I have to do some more research on that as well can use some name that people associate with a a pussy demon now can I." Beth is simply beaming by this time most of her friends only want to hear about her romance novels not anything that delves into the fantasy realm.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 4:40 pm

"You could go with the classic Pazuzu, that name has already been used in modern day fiction, most nameably The Exorcist."

He smiles and pauses for a moment, hoping that as a writer bringing up demonology she would know of that reference.

"Or you could go with Samael, God's angel of death? Or maybe Iblis, the Islam name for Satan himself, theres plenty you could go with. Is this fallen angel plagued by any particular sins himself? What was the reason he fell from his 'high horse' so to speak?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Beth started to think the creative juices that flowed through her body taking over "Ohhh he fell from grace due to his lust of a female back in the fifteenth century and subsequently he went ofter the mortal man that she was in love with so he was banished from heaven to live amongst those he desired but knew he could never truly have for his ability to fornicate was taken from him as well basically he was turned into a half man with an eternity to atone for his sins."

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Mr. Carson wracks his brain for a moment, before a name hits him, one that would fit the concept perfectly in his opinion.

"Ashtaroth, or Astaroth, she was a Phonician goddess of lust, though Christianity took the figure and made it male, though he still represented the same sinful ideology. What do you think? Sound like a name you like?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Beth gets that look of om my goodness that's it on her face as she pulls out her ever present notepad and pencil and starts to write feverishly "I love it I have been wracking my brain for a month for a name and here you have helped me with one in under twenty minutes maybe I should keep you around." she says laughing at him her face alight with excitement at having someone to help her out on her book.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 6:24 pm

"Keep me around? What if I were to tell you I have a way of giving you a nearly endless source of knowledge you could use for your book, and any subsequent books following the first?"

He says with a smile, wondering how far he should let this go, but not really caring at the moment.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"That sounds quite intriguing tell me more." she smiles at him but is a bit confused at the same time she has excitement emanating from every poor on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 6:35 pm

"I cant talk about it in so open of a place, far far too public, but even then you'd probably just think I was crazy."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 6:41 pm

"Where else would you like to go?" she asks and then looks around wondering if she would be remembered if this man decided to hack her up would anyone remember she had been with him here.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 6:51 pm

"Any place where noone else is likely to walk by and see what I show you, as dirty as that sounds. And... before you start thinking I'm some kind of axe murderer, I swear to whatever god you want that I'm not." He says with a soft laugh,realising how crazy he might be sounding.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Beth gives him a laugh "Where do you have in mind?" at this point she was so intrigued by the man that she would follow him to hell itself to finish her story.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well... do you live near to hear? Or if you'd like we could go to my place, its right around the corner." and it has my athame that I would want to use to draw my blood for a summoning... He silently adds, wondering deep down if she will accept him for what he is, or freak out and haul ass.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:08 pm

"I live clear across town from here." she smiles "So your place it is I guess just let me pay for my drinks real quick and we can head out."

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun May 24, 2009 7:14 pm

"Oh no worries my dear, I've got it." He gets up and walks to the register and pays for both drinks, before leading her to his car. He opens the door for her and lets her take her seat before walking back around and getting in the driver's seat, driving a couple blocks away to his gorgeously furnished appartment.

((OOC: do you want to continue here? or in the mortal's "Haven" forum?))
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 7:15 pm

((Start a new scene))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down