Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exchange of letters

Go down

Exchange of letters Empty Exchange of letters

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon May 25, 2009 12:21 am

Dear Alder Lord Prince Clarke,
It is come to my attention that perhaps my services as commissioner are unwarranted and redundant here, and that political opportunities have dried up with the loss of many of my allies. I humbly request, that as Prince and Covenant leader, you can write for me a letter of character reference. I hope to travel to San Diego, and join the Order of Knights stationed there. Your character reference would greatly help me to prove my worthiness to join the Order. And when I have successfully completed my stay there, I would be most happy to serve as your knight.
Sincereley,
Lady Commissioner Jane Scotts

Lady Commissioner Jane Scotts,

It will be my pleasure to provide such a letter, soon to be delivered by Olivette Noelle Angeline. I will be sure to mention your proficiency of the Mekhet's signature ability and the occaisions you made yourself, and your talents, available to the city.

Alder Lord Prince Asa Clarke, Priscus of the Esteemed Ventrue, Prince of Sacramento

Most Generous Alder Lord Prince Asa Clarke, Priscus of the Esteemed Ventrue, Prince of Sacramento,
Thank you for your aide in this, and I wish you well in your help. If you ever have need of me or my services, do not hesitate to call.
Gratefully and humbly,
Madam Lady Commissioner Jane Scotts
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum