Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favors. Always Favors

Go down

Favors.  Always Favors Empty Favors. Always Favors

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun May 31, 2009 6:19 am

Captain Picks up the phone.
"Dan! Yeah, good to talk to you again. Two weeks right? Oh its marked on my Calendar. You should see the present we got her. Oh, not going to say just yet. I will say its nothing like your 70th present. *Laugh* Thank god Duxen is quick with the camera. Your face is immortalized in film. Got a picture right here on my desk. *more laughter*"
"So, I saw in the paper today about that break in at McClelan. Any idea whose heading up the investigation? *Laugh* You can take the ship from the captain, but you can't take the command. I like to think of this place as my ship now; even the on duty guys. So I want to help out. See what I can do. What? Oh, like whose leading up the investigation or who might be a good person to talk to about it. That sort of thing." Captain hears a knock on his door. "Gotta go, I'm expecting someone. Yeah, just give me a ring back. Anytime Dan. Great talking to you. Take care now."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum