Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On call math teacher (Attn: Armstrong)

2 posters

Go down

On call math teacher (Attn: Armstrong) Empty On call math teacher (Attn: Armstrong)

Post by Thistle Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:04 am

Apotheosis calls Armstrong's handy, waiting for her to pick up.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

On call math teacher (Attn: Armstrong) Empty Re: On call math teacher (Attn: Armstrong)

Post by Benjamin Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Armstrong answers her phone.

Yes?
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

On call math teacher (Attn: Armstrong) Empty Re: On call math teacher (Attn: Armstrong)

Post by Thistle Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:57 pm

"Armstrong? Hi, it's Apotheosis. Listen there's something we found that I'd like you to take a look at. I think it's a math problem and given your in depth knowledge of the higher realms of mathmatics I thought you might be able to help. I can't make heads or tails of it beyond just seeing the variables and intergers but it makes no sense to me. I think Joshua's texting you about it now, too. Interested?"
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm

"I'm interested Apotheosis, I/ve just been doing paperwork all day. Where are you at?" She sounds pleased, and she doesn't give any reason why shoe would sound that way. Surely paperwork couldn't be fun, could it?
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:11 pm

"Joshua's here if wanted to track him. We're at the intersection of 5th and Capital Mall. There's a relatively hidden spot about 20 meters west of Joshua, if that helps."
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Joshua feels his unseen senses trigger, it's not a spell.

"I see him now. Have him head over there, I'll be over in a few."
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Alright, see you soon." Theo hung up and turned to Joshua.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down