Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Office Chat

2 posters

Go down

Office Chat Empty Office Chat

Post by Lexi Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Erika makes certain the door is closed, and that the office is locked after the others leave. She turns and finds a seat across from the desk, keeping her hearing heightened as she pulls the scarf from her face, revealing the incredible scarring in and around her eyes. "Has the real Seneschal answered the call yet?"

Erika sat straight as ever, showing no signs of discomfort, and no real signs that she couldn't see.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Office Chat Empty Re: Office Chat

Post by West Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:09 pm

"No," Asa replied. "I assume that she has either left with Shadow and will not be returning, or did not leave the city before... whatever happened."

"We lost three days," he added, unsure if she could see, and if she had realized the date if she could not.

Office Chat Asanoprobanner

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Erika crosses one leg over the other, "Then I assume I will be taking over the role for the time being?"

She doesn't wait for an answer, assuming it will come; there are other things to discuss. "Three days? I can't say I've looked at a clock since...then."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 pm

"Yes," Asa replied, both answering her question and confirming the time gap. "I'm beginning to think some did not survive whatever happened, judging by who I haven't seen or heard from, and the state of my ghouls."

"There are new faces, as well, and I'm unsure of how much of our power structure remains," he thought aloud.

Anti-coagulants wreak havoc with us... could our herds and ghouls have been targeted?

"Aside from yourself, I have only heard from O-Yama, Culler, and Twist," Asa added.

He was at the point where he was more thinking aloud and organizing his thoughts than anything else, but it still might be information that was useful to her.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Erika nods her head, "Those in the sewers have yet to be heard from, either. Including Bella."

Erika inclines her head towards the door, "What of Ishani? I trust she's not..." a thought that could actually scare the infallible will of Dr. Brady, was that one of the strongest of her kind she had ever known, could have succumbed to this.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:45 pm

Even through the mask of Tateme, a flicker of emotion crossed Asa's features, and a few seconds passed before he answered.

"She has succumbed to Torpor," Asa finally said, feeling the desire to simply return to their Haven for the evening.

"Would you like to remain my Harpy as well, or should I find another?" he asked, changing the subject.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Erika doesn't push the subject further, and simply nods her head. "I will do both until a suitable replacement is found for either."

"No one should be alone; although this was a painful experience, we can only hope it might have taken care of our other..problem." Erika shakes her head slightly, "But if it hasn't..."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 am

Asa nodded, still not sure if she were blind, or if the scarring was superficial. "That's one of the reasons I'm calling Court, although I suspect that if Bethem Rose in similar condition to mine, he'd have already struck by now."

"Perhaps you could hire O-Yama, since Shadow has left the city?" Asa suggested.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:08 am

"I intend to. I may also move into the Chapter House, if no one aside from O-Yama is left to defend it."

Erika placed the scarf back around her eyes, and tied it tightly. "I was not struck blind, but I thought it well to not show such scarring to the kine."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:33 am

"Excellent," Asa said. "Just to let you know, I've sent Twist to see if she could find Veritas, so she may be wandering the halls."

Asa stood. "Would you like me to have Nico drive you home? For old times' sake?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:35 am

Erika offers the slightest smile, "That would be most appreciated."

Erika stands, smoothing out her skirt. "And you? I trust you'll be safe enough here?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:48 am

Asa sent a brief text message while he answered. "I believe so," he said, and started to make a joke about being the Sheriff's Deputy not just having been about his looks, but the words died in his throat.

"I'll have Arnold, and can call Twist or Knight Pia," he said instead.

"Nicodemous will wait for you out back, and Olivette will show you the alley exit," he concluded.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:50 am

"One last thing," Erika says as she makes her way to the door, turning as she stops, "When and where will court be held? I'll make sure word gets spread."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 am

"Let's have it at the Sterling," Asa said. He'd rather have it at the theatre, but he suspected that --Prince or no-- Twist would stab him for requesting such a thing on such short notice. Besides, a little misdirection never hurt anything.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:58 am

Erika nods her head, and then makes her way outside, letting Olivette show her to the back entrance, and then to Nico. She needed time to think, and a quiet drive would give her that.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum