Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without Visual Aid ((Attn: O-Yama))

2 posters

Go down

Without Visual Aid ((Attn: O-Yama)) Empty Without Visual Aid ((Attn: O-Yama))

Post by Lexi Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Erika steps into her apartment, and pulls the doors and blinds and everything possible closed and locked tight, before she pulls out her cell phone, and dials a number.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Without Visual Aid ((Attn: O-Yama)) Empty Re: Without Visual Aid ((Attn: O-Yama))

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:59 pm

O-Yama looks at his phone, still a little weak, but having recovered greatly after making it to Asylum and having more than a few drinks. He doesn't recognise the number but answers after one ring.

"Priscus O-Yama, may I be of service."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Without Visual Aid ((Attn: O-Yama)) Empty Re: Without Visual Aid ((Attn: O-Yama))

Post by Lexi Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Erika sighs at the thought, but buckles up..he's the best muscle she knows.

"This is Erika Brady. With Shadow's departure, the disease that has stricken us, and my own current dual-position, I am in need of a bodyguard."

She pauses a moment, then speaks again before he gets a chance, "Also, please do not answer numbers you do not know, with kindred titles."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:11 pm

"I understand, I will not do so again. Good evening Mrs. Brady, It would be an honor, if you would like we could meet up sometime soon to establish the terms of my employment." O-Yama's tone of voice went from submissive to an authoritative figure, to business man, ready to be employed again.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:38 pm

"We will discuss the terms after Court, Monday evening at the Sterling Hotel. Do make sure you attend."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:53 pm

"I will surely be there, see you then milady."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Erika simply hangs up the phone, and gets down to her own business.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down