Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INCOMINNNNNNG!!!!!! (Attn: Sworn)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

INCOMINNNNNNG!!!!!! (Attn: Sworn) - Page 2 Empty Re: INCOMINNNNNNG!!!!!! (Attn: Sworn)

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 pm

"Ah... shit." Mateo whispers under his breath. He looks at the doctor with a look of rage and disdain.

"Whipe that smile off your face and get to business quickly. Get this overwith fast and safely, either that, or get a different doctor." Mateo says moving to stand a little closer to Janice.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

INCOMINNNNNNG!!!!!! (Attn: Sworn) - Page 2 Empty Re: INCOMINNNNNNG!!!!!! (Attn: Sworn)

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:05 pm

"Please mr. Willowsbark, give me a little credit. I'm the best OB here. He smiles again. He looks over the chart. "Alright at the next contraction, I want you to push." Big smile on his face.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by ParanoidAndroid Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Gwen takes a few scant minutes to wolf down her lunch (pun only half-intended), and looks at the clock, realizing the time she gave Mat alone is up. Once she's eaten, she makes her way up to the roof, and the locus there, to shift worlds and make her way to the delivery room's shadow.

Even though it means walking through the disgusting hisil she saw here last time. Eeew.
ParanoidAndroid
ParanoidAndroid

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:26 pm

(give me the roll gwen, or spend the essence)
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by ParanoidAndroid Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 pm

((You got it boss))
Spoiler:
ParanoidAndroid
ParanoidAndroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ParanoidAndroid Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:17 pm

((Oh, forgot to mention the modifiers I used in the above roll: I assumed a flat -1 for the urban-ness of the area, no available reflective surface, and only a 1-dot locus, so no bonuses))
ParanoidAndroid
ParanoidAndroid

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:31 pm

(its -3, instead of -1), but you cross no problem. When you see from the other side is the same as mateo.) The hospital is full of motes of death, disease, and the room is Crowded with pain motes.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Vincent, waiting outside with the expectant father, runs his hands through his hair. The thought of having his heart ripped out seems a tad over the top but looking at Tony gives him pause to actually focus on feeling his heartbeat for a change rather than on just letting it do its work unnoticed.

Damn, I wish I had a cigarette, he thought, the tension making his pulse go ballistic.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by ParanoidAndroid Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:01 am

Gwen sees Smiley-face man, and gasps outright in the non-air of the hisil. Dammit, gotta act fast. She starts running back straight for the locus, reminding herself that this would be a lot easier with more wolves. She mentally promises herself to get Matthew branded ASAP.

She almost switches to Uhran to make the dash faster, but keeps in Hishu to conserve Essence for the locus shift.

((If locus a single turn away : Essence to shift back to physical world, otherwise, run-run-run to locus. Will post physical world action tomorrow))
ParanoidAndroid
ParanoidAndroid

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:53 am

With Gwen's speed, its about 30 seconds each way to the locus.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Mateo watches as the Doctor goes to work, keeping his eyes open for anything that might harm Janice. He's ready to pounce at a moments notice, if he senses any danger he will kill the doctor.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:35 pm

"Alright, come on, smile for me. Bringing a new baby into the world is something to smile about." *big smile* "Alright and push." "Take deep breathes now. You are welcome to comfort your wife mr. willowsbark, she could use a little. Smile to her, it helps."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 pm

"I ain't smiling puto, and I doubt she's about to, so stow the smiley smiley bullshit and do your job. Sound like a plan?" Mateo says, barely holding himself back as he is getting more and more aggravated with the smiling bastard.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:29 pm

"Ok, come on, push. push." He's coaching her through the pushes and through the deep breathes..
Gwen arrives.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by ParanoidAndroid Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 am

Dashing through the locus (Essence mentionned ealier spent), Gwen dashes as fast as she can to the nearest phone. She picks it up, and her hand hovers over the keys. Dammit, do I, or don't I? she wonders. On the one hand, a spirit of happiness isn,ta ll that bad. On the other hand, it's unpredictable, and Tony'll have her hide if anything happens.

The choice is an easy one. Her hand quickly dials the number for the PA system. "Doctor Simmons to Echography 6, Doctor Simmons, Echography 6". She hangs up, and heads for Echography 6, hoping to intercept Smiley-doctor-man there.
ParanoidAndroid
ParanoidAndroid

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Dr. Simmons hears the page over the PA.
"A little busy here." He laughs out to the system. "Ok, I can see the baby, come on now, just a few more pushes." Janice is screaming with pain.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Mateo hears the call over the PA system, thinking it was probably Gwen pulling strings, or if not that, then Gwen herself. He hopes Vincent is doing okay. He looks to Janice and hears the doctor announce that the baby is crowning, so he just has to bare with the situation for the moment, and hope everything goes well...
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:10 pm

"Alright, come on baby, smile for the camera." And its done. Mateo has just witnessed his first birth, and Janice stops screaming. He hands the baby to the nurse, who washes it, than hands the baby back to Dr. Simmons. He hands the baby to Janice. "heres your new baby girl." Janice has the biggest smile on her face. All of the hospital staff are now smiling.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Vincent has started to pace outside the room.

I ain't even the dad, why the hell I'm I so nervous?

He steals a glance to Tony.

Oh yeah, that's why.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Two uniformed police officers show up.
"Which one of you is Mr. Willowsbark?" Tony immediately points at Vincent, as do the rest of the security guys.
"You are under arrest for aggravated assault, please turn around."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 pm

MOTHERFUCKER! He thinks, staring at Tony and looking utterly gobsmacked. Something he has felt ever since his first change wells up inside at this. He had taken alot of shit since this fucking nightmare and enough's enough!

"I ain't turning round for shit. You got the wrong guy, fella."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Tony gets up. "Guys, let me talk him down, i used to be a cop." He puts his shoulder on Vincent. "Look kid, when they take you to the station, you just show them your ID and they have to let you go. I just want to hold my baby ok? You'll be buying me time I need for that. Consider it a favor I'll owe you."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Vincent looks at Tony with a mixture of fear and understanding, and somehow knew that this may be his only chance to hold the child.

"No favours; every child needs a dad," Vincent whispers, turning round with his hands at his back.

"Sorry guys, I'm a bit tense," he says loud enough for the cops to hear.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 pm

The cops arrest Vincent. (please start a new thread in Dens)
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:39 pm

shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2