Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions to be answered, ghouls to be created (atten Mandy)

Go down

Questions to be answered, ghouls to be created (atten Mandy) Empty Questions to be answered, ghouls to be created (atten Mandy)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm

The ride to Mandy's home was some what quite when they arrived Charles was a little in awe of her home "it seem this ghoul familly has made quite a bit of money for it self...Good." he thought to himself. when he stopped the car he did not bother to get her luggage a servant of her could do that. when they reached the door Charles said "Shall we go in. There is much we need to discuses. "

Back to top Go down

Questions to be answered, ghouls to be created (atten Mandy) Empty Re: Questions to be answered, ghouls to be created (atten Mandy)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Predictably enough, the staff was already waiting for their arrival, the household hurrying to life as they drove in, having to stop at the heavy metal gates so they could be allowed in, security was tight, just as she liked it.

They went through the main entrance, quickly making their way to the inner garden, stopping at the driveway infront of the House, one of the chouferes already waiting in place, ready to take the car to the garage, barely able to keep his eyes of her, but trained enough not to stare, she hated when people stared at her, well at least when they were obvious about it.

Without a word, another member of the house's staff took her luggage while she inspected the place she was supposed to live in, it wasn't bad, actually it was more then big enough for her, two floors, both with high sealings actually, the smooth and clear for allowing for a great view, small plants and a few trees adorning the almost windowless front, excep for the almost mirror-like skylights and windows, giving her total privacy but not denying her access to the sights...

Charles' words interrupted her 'inspection' catching her attention and making him look at him once more, smiling pleasantly as she walked towards the main door, guiding the man inside, her step just a tad faster then normal, which went a long way to show how short her skirt really was.

"Then come in, I have being wondering about that all the way here" The soft, young laughter on her voice was just slightly suggestive, as if she had something planned of her own, as she looked at him over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Questions to be answered, ghouls to be created (atten Mandy) Empty Re: Questions to be answered, ghouls to be created (atten Mandy)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:34 am

Charles let her guide the way to a room more privet so that they could talk. The security was really tight he would be surprised if they would ever find privacy. as they walked Charles said,

"this is quite a place you have here, how long did it take to get it ready for your arrival?"

he felt that just a little chit-chat was in order to make her feel more at ease with him. he knew the only reason she let him in the house was because he had info she wanted. this played to his advantage in a major way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 pm

She seemed to stop a few seconds to think about it, her left hand going to that almost imposibly narrow waist of her, right before were her hips became full in all the right ways, the right hand gently touching her face, her index finger just brushing those delightful red lips for barely an instant before she answered with just a bit of disdain on her voice, like it didn't mattered that much really "Couldn't really tell, this place was already owned by my family, all I had to do was make sure the new security came through."

With a shrung, she continued her way, one of the guards opening the big gate to what should had being a dinning room, if just for its size, as soon as one walked in, one could imagine the huge table in the middle, for all formal people to sit on and discuss whatever artsy subject they liked the most, but she didn't had much use for that, so she had only asked it to be changed into a party room...

Already lit, huge screens adorned the walls like in other times expensive paintings must have, but she didn't liked art, she, for one, rather MTV and VH1 to any of those borring old paints, the music was much nicer, all the better to dance to it, a inner bar arranged right in one of the corners, while another one had even a lovely arc sofa all surrounding a very classy stripper pole.

More a VIP room then anything else, she smiled at Charles as they walked in, the door closing behind them, leaving them to whatever they might wish to do, a smile on her lips as she studied his reaction, standing proudly as she announced "We can talk here if you want"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:42 pm

"wonderful." Charles smiled "first, let us get acquainted before we get to business shall we."

he takes off his coat hanging it on a chair and takes a seat offering her to come sit near him. under the coat he was wearing a black pin strip vest a red tie and a black shirt under that. to a human all this clothing in this environment they would be sweating like a pig, but being a vampire Charles could barely remember hot or cold anymore.

"I am curious." he touched his chin as if stroking at an invisible beard. "what did your father tell you about me or why you were here before you left? by the way where did you come from?" he smiled with even more adding the hint of smugness he was so good at. this might annoy her to no end because he was not getting right to what she wanted, but he felt like playing with her before he gave her the cold hard truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm

There was a short silence, a sudden pause, like if she thought about something, wondering what it meant before finally sitting next to him, a soft, almost nostalgic sigh escaping her lips as she crossed those long legs of her in the most elegant way, the black skirt barely covering anything at this point...

"He didn't say much, he just said I needed to come stay here for a while and meet some important people. She shrunged a bit, her hands raising slowly in an almost childish fashion before her gentle fingers slowly brushed down the naked skin of her leg untill they reached her knee, resting there for now, a soft smile on her lips as she adde "He usually did that 'just go make friends' attitude when he wanted me to impress someone back home, on LA."

A short pause as her smile deepened, staring at him with those bright blue eyes, almost in an expectant way, her voice but a whisper as she asked him "So... is that you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm

"well the question is do you just want to impress me or do want to be friends hmm? all business and no play makes thing very boring don't you think?" he said with a hint of sugestion.

"so you wanted to know me better now that we are all nice and cozy here we can talk more freely... what do you want to know about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:12 pm

"I usually don't want to impress people, I just do." She commented happily, the sweet smile on her ruby-red lips making it sem like a joke, even if she meant it, Mandy didn't liked comming off as arrogant, but she knew how gorgeous she was and how much people tended to want her...

As he allowed her the posibility to ask about him, her eyes focused in this man she barely knew, Charles, she knew her father had sent her to meet him, even if she hadn't told him that, she knew enough not to be too obvious about it, her blue eyes almost seemed to light up as she finally came up with her 'perfect question', her lips forming it elegantly as she pointed him playfully with one finger "Well... Charles Black, I would like to know who are you?
Not what you do, or what people tell you, you are, but trully, who are YOU?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 pm

Charles looked at her with slight confusion for a second "what is she getting at." he thought, but then he had an Idea, "so she really wanted to know who I am well lets start off slow."

"So you want to know WHO I am, I can not truly tell you... but I can show." he looks deep into her eyes when he says this looking for a spark of fear, lust,want, or confusions, he rolls up both of his sleeves preparing for letting her taste his vitae.

Last edited by CharlesBlack on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm

She leaned in just a bit, closing the distance between the two of them in a seemingly unconcious way, her full atention on him now, her face a mixture between curiosity and confusion, trully wondering what would be Charles was getting ready to 'show her'...

"Show me?" She asked innocently, almost sounding like the little girl she was so keen on playing, those big and cute blue eyes of her staring at him with interest, as if trying to figure out what was he about to do, a gentle smile playing on her thick lips, impatience and anticipation making her giddy "For real?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Charles's smile widened almost ear to ear "Happily." he whispered with a very quick motion he cut his wrist with a finger nail. looking at her right in the eyes and using his majesty he says "drink from me and know immortality." he whispers in a loving tone, and holds his wrist out to her.

03-23 20:31:28 Charles Black rolls 10 dice to Manp+Emp+Maj 3 successes
6,1,6,1,2, 10,7,7,9,3, 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

She wasn't sure what was going on, nor sure why it happened, wy when he cut himself she felt that small shrill running down her spine, in a good way, why as the first drop of hot, sticky and messy red blood came out, she was almost sure it, it smelled tasty, sweet, delicious, something within her instinctually wanting it...

Something about him was suddenly, captivating, his voice so deep and soothing yet at the same time enticing her in just the right way, it was all so confusing, a part of her wanted to step back and think, to be cautious, but that part of her mind was kickly pushed aside by the part of her that just wanted to have a taste of whatever that was that was calling her so profoundly.

So she did it, slowly getting closer, her hands holding his arm ever so gently, her tongue brushing his skin ever so softly, cleaning the blood with a soft, hungry caress, her lips kissing the skin, the wound, hoping for more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 pm

As the Blood tricked down her throat he willed her to share part of his curse he willed the blood to make her his ghoul. when he felt that she had, had enough he pulled his arm away.

"I am Mr.Charles Cornelius Black, of Clan Daeva...I am a Vampire. that is Who I am and What I am. you now have more questions speech I will answer." Charles whispered this in her ear slightly more harsher tone but softens at the end.

he straightness himself letting the wound close but keeping it in sight of her to show that what he said was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:53 pm

THe blood, she couldn't believe it, it was so hot on her mouth, hot and sweet, thick as it went down her throat, a soft heat spreading through her being as she swallowed down, loving every second of it, a soothing extasis feeling her, not trully taking over, just enough to give her a buzz, like a sip the finest wine or a hit of the sweetest drug she ever had...

...and just like that, she knew she needed more.

The second she told him he was a vampire tho, a soft snort left her still red lips, her tongue caressing them in the most suggestive way, something along the lines of a So... will you bite me? forming already on her mind, just to be left speechless as she saw the wound closing in matter of seconds...

"H-how did yo-you... do that!?" Surprise and a bit of fear, almost dread, suddenly rushing through her mind, trying to find an explanation, it had to be some sort of trick... right?

...right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm

"Like I told you...I am a vampire, there is not trick, no slight of hand, no ace up my sleeve."

he looks at her seeing the fear he brushes her cheek with his hand "There is not need to fear me, I have given you a gift." he says lovingly there is not a hint of threat on his face.

he leans back in the chair. "plus it is not like your familly has never meet my kind before." he smiles at her but he is a little on edge will she run for it or just sit he prepared to use his Celerity just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:45 pm

"Y-you... I-I..." She was struggling to find her words, her breathing already getting ragged, she couldn't believe what she was hearing, not that she heard it all, part of her too close to panic to even make the atempt to flee right then and there, she looked at him, bright blue eyes as whide as they can get, the mention of her family, the sudden feeling of enthrallment that made her stay close, the sensation this was her, what she needed, what she had always being wanting but never knew how to get, it was almost too much "What do you mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm

"I have given you Immortality as long as you stay with me you will stay young and never grow old." he says soothingly to her as he moves in closer

"and for you family they are what vampires call a ghoul familly some where one of your ansesters was given part of the powers we have and it was passed down to you."

"do you want to ask anything else or shall we do something else?" Charles says in a little bit of a seductive voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:46 pm

She nodded as he explained, a part of her truthfully not fully understanding just yet much of what he was saying, yet at the same time, feeling deep within her being that she could trust him, her body warming up in expectation as he drew closer, swallowing heavily, as if still far too thirsty to do much else...

"So... wil you bite me?" She finally managed to answer, smiling just slightly, the effect of her first sip already starting to gnaw at her, the hunger for more of what he tasted like slowly pushing her to him, same goes for the oportunity to evade such a confusing conversation as the one they had, she needed to clear her head, to relax before thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Charles Laughed "maybe later but I think you should rest. we will talk more tomorrow evening." with the closed distance between them he kissed her on the cheek

"I will be here...oh you don't mind if I stay here I just want to be with you?" he smiled this place was twenty times better than the apartment he wanted his new haven to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:17 pm

She couldn't help but blush as his lips brushed her cheek, the skin turning warmer and rossier then ever before, her heart raising just a bit at the small caress Charles had just given her, a small girlish smile apearing on her own lips as her gentle fingers barely brushed the skin of her cheek now so hot it almost seemed to burn, joyful pleasure filing her...

Still, Mandy couldn't help but feel slightly dissaponted at the fact he wouldn't do more to her just yet, her beautiful face turning in a childish pout just for a few instants, as she inmediately perked up at the mention of him staying.

"Sure!" A smile on her voice as she answered, just a bit too eager, but then again, who could blame her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

"great." he says"tomorrow I will like some of your servants to go to my place to get my belongings."

Charles wanted to sleep with her but by the texts he got early it seemed that Icarus and the Daeva whip were in a little of a panic. he sat for a moment thinking but then he went what the hell.

"please let me...tuck you in for the night." he says in a very seductive voice "I would hate to see you go to bed all-by-your-self in this big new house." he smiles for the first time with teeth revealing fangs. he holds out his hand to her to take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:58 pm

The blush that had being covering her cheeks seemed to deepen as he got closer once more, the hunger withing her growing as his closeness teased it, making it all the more powerful, the first taste had just being that, a taste, she definetly wanted more, and if she could get a piece of that hunk, she wouldn't complain either...

Still, Mandy would be damned if she let him get her that easely after just uping and giving her a peck on the cheek when she was offering so much more.

So she stood next to him, smiling, slightly surprised with the fangs and at the same time atracted, he looked so dangerous with them, a part of her brain wondering how it would feel to be bitten by him, her smile growing more wicked as she announced to him, stretching herself in such a woundrously feline way, her long legs subtly taking her high heeled shoes off just before "But first...
You'll have to catch me!
"

And with that she was off, rushing away from him, hoping to find her way to the bedroom first, using the stairs right in the end of the room to get there first...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Charles Could have just used celerity to show off a bit but he did not there were still other humans in the house he did not want to risk it so he just took off after her at normal speed. she would not get far from him with high heels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down