Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547!

4 posters

Go down

Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547! Empty Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547!

Post by Benjamin Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Alright, I found this while hunting the interwebs. Isn't it adorable?

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547! Empty Re: Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547!

Post by Kai Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:20 pm

This ranks right up there with the FSM! LONG LIVE FSM!
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547! Empty Re: Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547!

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:26 pm

I love conspiracy theorists. Especially when the michelson-morely experiment was done RIGHT HERE at my university. There is even a large phalic fountain that commemorates the experiment.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 pm

o.o

This guys make me feel ashamed I am a human...

xDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:35 pm

You mean the flat earth things for real? I thought it was an elaborate parody.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Oh no my friend. Remember, there are always idiots, and the internet has provided a way for persusive people to talk to more idiots at the same time.

Examples include, but are not limited to:
9/11 Truthers,
Holocaust Deniers,
Moon Landing "theorists"
Public education=brainwashing guys
and so on.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Yeah, I think that one was a parody, but still, there are too many real ones...

Take 'Creationists' for example.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:45 pm

dean wrote:You mean the flat earth things for real? I thought it was an elaborate parody.

It totally is, and i love this:

Conspiracies and Coverups

This page is currently under construction. Please come back when we have our act together.>

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:48 pm

LOL Good one xD

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:02 pm

shouldabeenadog wrote:Oh no my friend. Remember, there are always idiots, and the internet has provided a way for persusive people to talk to more idiots at the same time.

Examples include, but are not limited to:
9/11 Truthers,
Holocaust Deniers,
Moon Landing "theorists"
Public education=brainwashing guys
and so on.

Don't forget Time Cube and The Westboro Baptist Church. (I hate the WBC, but you have to admit their URL is pretty direct and to the point.)
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:09 pm

LOL

I wanna Murder the Westboro Baptist Church's childrens and then go picket their funerals and tell them its a punishment from god xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 pm

As an amateur Quantum Phys girl? That makes my brain bleed...Seriously...Its anyeurism city over here.

IF IT WERE ROUND WE WOULD FALL OFF LIKE GRAINS OF SAND ON A BEACH BALL.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BUUUUUUUUUUURNS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Join the FES! Deprogramming the masses since 1547! Flatexch2
I LOVE THIS
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:57 pm

at the bottom, they claim no responsibility for "yeti sightings outside of the vatican"

I nearly cried I was laughing so hard. this is definately a very clever parody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 pm

LOL Glad to hear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down