Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lioni's Office.

Go down

Lioni's Office. Empty Lioni's Office.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:57 am

After being drug away from court by her sire without being able to say goodbye to Marius, let alone leave with him to go to his Haven for the night Aura sits and txts him in the separate limo she came in. She knows better than to disobey her sire so she returns home to Asylum where Lioni has asked her to come to her office.

She attempts to be in a huff, mostly confused as to why her sire doesn't like Marius, she tosses down her purse and tugs on pajamas, the beautiful dress picked out just to delight Marius going onto the floor, Bijou happily curling up on the exquisite satin and falling back to sleep.

She takes a long moment, calming her frustration, mastering her desire to go do whatever she wants, and taking a deep breath before going to her Sire's study..

Madame? May I come in? she asls.

Back to top Go down

Lioni's Office. Empty Re: Lioni's Office.

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Lioni looks up from her desk and smiles. "Of course child, have a seat. It has become apparent to me that we need to have a talk. First, have you made your decision yet regarding the Dracul and the Sanctum?"

Lioni's Office. Lionibanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 pm

No my lady not at all... I have not made any decisions... she murmurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Lioni quirks an eyebrow. "Really? How interesting, because from what I can see you have. Do you realize that by spending so much time with this Marius of yours, you are telling the rest of the city you wish to be affilitaed with the Dragons? Do you also realize that by his obvious interest in you and lack of regard for the fact that you are unreleased, is an insult to me?"

She stands and moves around the desk to stand in front of Aurelle.

"So, this is what we are going to do Aurelle. Because I truly only have two options here. I can release you, provided you have learned enough or remembered enough, and allow you to go on your marry way and do whatever it is you please. Or, I can forbid you to see Marius at all until you are released and are allowed to make your own decisions. Now, which would you prefer?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:59 pm

N-no my lady I didnt.... I did not realize he was high ranking enough... We cannot just be friends without me being considered affiliated? she asks, looking ashamed.

I... my lady... I still need your help! I am not ready to be all alone, but...but I think I am in love with him... I still need your help... please I dont know what to do..

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Lioni laughs. It is not your good natured chuckle like she normally gives. It is a full on burst of laughter that lasts for a few minutes before she is able to compose herself.

"Aurelle, kindred to not feel love, silly girl. Kindred do not feel at all. If you feel anything for this Marius it is because he has used his powers on you and made you feel this way. Which means it is a lie. Which also means, your prescious Marius is nothing but a fake. Now, if you do not wish to be released then you are no longer allowed to see him."

She moves back around to her desk and sits down again.

"You see, Aurelle, it is not that he has any standing in this city or in his covenent and truly I do not know if he does have standing with the Dragons and I don't care. It is that he is a Dragon. He is not well known in this city nor has he done a whole lot for it since he has been here. So, your affilitation with him makes it seem as if you want to be a Dragon. If you do, I could not care less, but I want it to be because that is what you want, not because some pretty face used his wiles on you to make you think that way. So, this is what we are going to do. You are going to disassociate yourself with Marius until you are released. I can guarentee these feelings you have will fade."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:33 pm

But....What do you mean a lie? she looks horrified.

I... I cannot see him at all unless I mean to join the dragons? But Madame, I.. I tried to do well by you, I tried to thrall him the other night but he was too smart...He knew...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Lioni gives her child a measuring look, not a friendly one either. "You misunderstand me, Aurelle. I did not say you could not see him unless you chose to be a Dragon. I said you could not see him at all."

She stares deeply into her childe's eyes and begins to work her way into her mind.

"You are not to speak to Marius in any way shape or form, unless I give you permission. This includes talking to him on the phone, texting him, emailing him, or having any other kind of contact with him."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Aura shakes her head.

No! Don't try to get in my head like that.... Stop! she backs away, knocking over her chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Lioni frowns. "Then you will heed my rules, do you understand? Unless you wish to be released, of course."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:04 pm

But, am I ready to be released? she asks, shaking a little having feared that her sire was going to stake her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:17 pm

Lioni sighs in exasperation. "I don't know Aurelle. You tell me. From what I can see here you still have a long way to go as you are incapable of making a imple decision."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:22 pm

But dont you want me here anymore? Or am I worthless to you? she asks, looking a bit hurt, she at least stops cowering and stands up for herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:45 pm

Lioni slowly counts to ten, trying not to lose her patience. "I have asked you a simple question, girl. When I ask you something it is not for you to return with more questions for me, it is for you to answer. It is apparent to me that you are still not prepared to enter kindred society without someone holding your hand. Never mind. You are not ready. Now, you will heed my words about Marius, or he will cease to exist. Is that clear?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:47 pm

If I dont stop talking to him you will KILL[b] him? her eyes go incredibly wide. Her jaw drops, fighting the urge to grab her dog and run.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Lioni gives Aurelle an impassive stare. "Do you really want to find out?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 pm

You...You...Please... Please at least let me talk to him on the phone, I wont see him until I am released but he is my only friend, he is the only thing I have that reminds me of home Lioni, please! her voice raises, the girl starting to panic.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Lioni shakes her head. "No. You need to make other friends. All I have seen is you spending time with Marius and no one else. You even insulted the Primogen Harpy at her own party by leaving because you wanted to be alone with Marius. Do you realize how that makes me look? If you continue to damage my reputation because of your personal trysts, I will do so much worse then stick wood in your heart and toos you in a crate. A sun tan will be the least of your problems. No. You can go out and get other friends. Ones that do not condone your sniveling spineless attitude because all that will do is get you dead or enslaved to some other idiot. No. No contact what-so-ever. And that is the end of that subject."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Aura looks broken, though her eyes rage with her beast that is roaring at being told what to do.

Then release me instead. Anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Lioni looks at her childe. "Are you deaf? I just said you have already shown me you are not prepared to be released. Now, the way I see it is you are leaving me only two options. Destroy you, or put you back into torper. If you continue to disobey me and argue with me, then I will pick one. If you chose to leave this haven tonight and seek out Marius, I will have Hound Davis hunt you down and bring you back to me, then I will make my choice. If you do anything against my wishes, I will make my choice. Do you understand? At this point only one word is necessary. Yes or no."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Aura snarls, totally furious but thinking frantically, figuring she will be able to pass messages to him through the Daeva, or even get off one final goodbye txt, begging him to wait until she can prove herself ready for release.

Yes. Madame. she says, her voice clipped and cold. She stares at her for several long minutes not moving.

May I please at least send him a text goodbye? That is my one request.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Lioni's eyes are daggers of ice as she grabs the large calculator on her desk, stands and moves in front of her childe. With blinding speed, she lashes out and strikes her with the calculator.

(Burns 1 Blood)

03-30 18:44:43 Lioni rolls 7 dice to Strength + Weaponry +1 -2 2 successes
10,5,6,6,3, 7,8,6

The calculator smashes into pieces and they go flying around the room.

"Don't you ever snarl at me! I have been more then patient with your snivelling pathetic woman act. In one moment you dare to come before me as a meak waste of space and in the next you dare to defy me? You had best decide who you are girl, before I lose my temper!"

She drops the borken calculator and holds out her hand. "Give me your phone."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Aura reigns in her screaming beast, a hand reaching up to cover her cheek bone where she is flayed open by the edge of the calculator.

She gapes at her sire, all the fear that she had been supressing roaring to the forefront of her mind, she starts shaking uncontrollably, collapsing into a very pretty heap in the middle of the floor.

It...It is in my room... Shall I get it for you Madame?
she asks, voice shaking in fear, wanting nothing more in the entire world than to run as far from the woman as she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Lioni looks down at Aurelle. "Bring me the phone."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Aura nods, rising, hoping to fire off a txt to Marius as she walks back to Lioni, retrieving the phone and typing just three words to him.

She's Crazy. Help. The long hallway gives her time to delete her clear her outbox of txts, the phone closed and in her outstretched hand when she gives it to her sire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 pm

~NARRATION~

Cozette was outside the door cringing at every word that Lioni said to her friend. Then she heard her tell her to go get the phone. She followed behind to ask her how she was but her mouth about fell to the floor as she saw her TEXTING, moving up after she is done she snatches the phone from her and quickly starts hitting buttons and soon recalls all the lost information. She walks into the office before Aura and hands her the phone.

Mistress she sent a text.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Lioni looks at the phone and then glares at Aurelle. She hands the phone back to Cozette and walks quickly over to the other girl to stand in front of her. Snatching her jaw and squeezing it hard, she looks her in the eyes with her piercing stare.

03-30 21:52:23 Lioni rolls 9 dice to Wits+Persuasion+Dom+2-4 (used WP) 5 successes
1,8,9,4,10, 6,9,10,7,6, 3

She then proceeds to sift through Aurelle's mind and erases all memories of Marius.

She turns to Cozette. "Destroy the phone and the dog>"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm

~NARRATION~

Lioni grabs her childe and she struggels but soon Lioni is in her head and Aurelles goes limp looking into her eyes. When Lioni is done Aurelle is left with a bruised jaw, and a sliced open cheek wondering what just happened. The last thing she remembers was sending a text to Cozette.

Cozette leaves the room with the phone and takes the dog with her. She is not seen for the rest of the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Aura goes limp.

Madame? What happened...My face hurts... she shakes her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 pm

"I am sorry Aurelle, you came into my office and tripped. Your cheek slammed into the desk and the calculator. The calculator is a lost cause I am afraid, but your face should heal all right. Assuming you heal it, of course."

She helps her childe to stand and brushes off her clothes. "Now, what did you come in here in such a rush for, dear?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:13 pm

I...I dont remember... I seem to be missing something but I cant remember what... she frowns her lovely face.

So strange.. I never trip.. You remember... I did Ballet when you first found me, strange for me to lose my balance... she murmurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm

"No, you did trip that one time you broke your leg. Thank god that didn't happen again. Was it something about Cozette perhaps? You two have been spending an awful lot of time together lately." Lioni leads Aurelle to a chair and returns to her own seat behind the desk.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:29 pm

No...I... I simply cant remember... she looks a bit confused.

My lady... I have been feeling very lost lately...Are there any jobs I can do for you? I feel like a purpose would greatly help me now that I am coming back from my torpor...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:41 pm

"The Gilded Lily needs someone to bartend that can deal with our delicate appetites. Why don't you go see Neil Coban and tell him I sent you to him to employ. I will also send a few recipes with you to give him. Mainly for the Spiked Mike and a few others. He will have to change the names though. Would that suit you?" She watches Aurelle's face, relieved to have her childe back.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Really? Oh and I would get to dress well every night, and meet Kindred and Kine...That sounds wonderful! she beams.

Do you have his number Madame? So I may call him and set an appointment? she asks, pausing briefly to heal her wounds, looking as impossibly lovely as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:50 pm

"Oh yes, here use my phone. You lost yours while you were out with Cozette last night, dear. I will make sure Neil understands, but go ahead and call him. Now, run along dear. I have a few things left to do this evening."

Lioni hands her a cell phone.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum