Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the warehouse (attn: Ace and Johann)

Go down

At the warehouse (attn: Ace and Johann) Empty At the warehouse (attn: Ace and Johann)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Reed was leaning on the crouch - he had just called the other to meet him at the warehouse - he need to get the ball rolling.

Back to top Go down

At the warehouse (attn: Ace and Johann) Empty Re: At the warehouse (attn: Ace and Johann)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 pm

The warehouse's gate opens whide and Johann rushes in with a slightly worried expresion, upon seeing Reed he stops just long enough to explain "Ace and I just found a sireless cub it seems...
He got scared shitless upon seein' me, so Ace went after him, he sent me here to ready the place for when he comes back with the cub.
"

Back to top Go down

At the warehouse (attn: Ace and Johann) Empty Re: At the warehouse (attn: Ace and Johann)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:27 pm

{ST NOTE REED CANNOT BE IN THIS THREAD AND THE OTHER NONSTICKY. THIS THREAD IS NOW ON HOLD}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:35 pm

(WTF!? He is in another thread? x__X

Sorry about that...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm

((getting the okay.. continuing))

Reed stood up, "Another newcomer? Hmm.. this city is attracting more licks than before."

Anything that Reed was planning to discuss was going to be place on hold. "So where we do we put him? In that empty room?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Johann nodded, still slightly hyper from the race back home, looking around the place for things they could use, they would be needing at least some implements to hold the cub down, just in case, his voice still a tad hurried as he looked arround "Well need some stuff to barricate the door just in case he needs some time alone with the Beast, and some things to hold him down maybe...
A bucked for bloodpucking might come in handy too, the kid probably doesn't even know how to feed.
"

The realization suddenly hit him, the kid would probably need to be fed, at least hunted for in the begining...

"Should we get him some 'take out'?" The young Gangrel asked as if suddenly unsure if that was wise or even moral, after all, exposing a mortal to a hungry neonate might result in that mortals death more often then not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Reed glance around for a moment, "First, we're going to take the stuff from the room and get it setup. Second, we'll see if the new lick needs to be fed, I don't want to find kine that will be killed because of the new lick's frenzy. We'll take it as the situation progress - afterward - we'll need to deliver the new lick to the Seneschal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Johann nodded again, yeah, that was good, one thing at the time, his eyes going to the empty room, not sure it was completely empty, or at least, with things that the neonate wouldn't easely trash if he frenzied again...

After a short search, it was obvious only an old bunk remained, so there would be no need for that one, his eyes going to the place were they left the bikes "I think I saw an old bucket and some cables with the bikes, I'll go get them, you try to find us something to barricate the door with just in case"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Reed nodded as he glance around the haven looking for something that could withstand the force of a frenzying vampire. He wondered if Ace had anything for that sort of situation - but then again - he never expected to have a vampire frenzying in his haven. His quick search resulted a long chain - it would have to do for the moment.

"
You found the bucket, Johann?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:07 pm

The sound of metal being knocked around a bit was answer enough probably, as Johann came in with a bucked and a mess of cables and even some old dusty ropes in both hands, everything looked so obviously out of use and covered in dirt, but for the moment it was better then nothing...

"Yup, got it" He announced leaving the whole thing by the door of the empty room, after all, there was were it would be needed more then anything, hopefully tho, the cub wouldn't be as scared shitless as the last time he saw him...

For a second he wondered if they might have something like it in Sacramento, looking at Reed before saying it "Do you got any friendly local Bloodbanks or anything like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 pm

"Um.. no." Reed replied.

"
I haven't been awake long enough to create a herd or get a easy blood-bank. Anyways, we'll worry about that later, I know Ace has some blood-dolls that he'll be willing to spare. If the situation arises."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:22 pm

"Ace got blooddolls?" Johann had to admit it, Ace was just as cool here amongst the damned as he was back in school, fuck it, they could always use one of'em if it came to that, but still it wasn't like he felt confortable with the posibility of some girl dying there, even less if she was close to his pall...

"Man... he hasn't lost it hasn't he? Even in undeath he's still a ladiesman"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

"Yeah.. remember the text he send us.." Reed said offhandedly.

"That's true - still the prowler throughout the year.. but I think he has something with the Zen girl that he introduced."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm

"Oh yeah..." The young Gangrel nodded as he recalled reading the text, tho he hadn't being sure he meant a blooddoll it could had easely being one, he hated Texts for that reason, so many things could be miss understood in their written and short form...

The sudden mention of Zen made him look at Reed, he recalled meeting her, but hadn't paid her too much attention, comming to think of it, he hadn't paid much attention to anyone but Char, his hand went to the back of his head, scratching it slightly as he commented, if Johann still could blush he would be right then and there "Yeah...
You're probably right
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Reed smirked, "Yeah.. I guess that you were too caught up with Char.. like a lost puppy."

He chuckle lightly - trying to block out the later event of that meeting - then pulling out the phone and punching some numbers, "
Anyway, I'll text Ace and see if this is still needed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:36 pm

"No way man, I'm no one's puppy..." Johann answered almost inmediately, as a reflex more then anything, trying to seem as tough as he could, after all, he hadn't being THAT BAD, had he? A soft growl escaping from his lips as his own brain seemed to provide him with the answer "I mean... it's not even fair, she is just so beautiful...
They should make it like ilegal to be that gorgeous.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Reed laughed, "Ah.. admission to one's lust."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:09 pm

"Guess you are right..." Johann seemed to think about it for a few seconds before smiling to himself, sighing just slightly before adding slightly nerviously "So... you think I should ask her out or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Reed shrugged, "Dunno, but if you do - be wild - that's the feeling I got from her."

Those thoughts came that she did not glance even an eyelash at him beside the polite greeting - only when did she react was to Johann more 'explosive' statue.
"Anyways, get ready - They're on the way. Let's meet them outside - we'll need to keep some guest out of the home."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm

"I'll try that" Johann smiled at Reed's advice, but his features changed rapidly back to serious as he heard the word about this 'uninvited guest', he didn't liked the sound of that one, not even one bit, so it would probably be better if they went to see that...

So with a nod he walked outside, ready to give a fight if they had to, his voice slightly more serious as he asked "Is the guy dangerous?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:33 pm

"Dunno - but Ace said not to Let's this O-Yama character in the haven. Something about his appearance freaking the newcomer - whatever, hopefully, O-Yama has sense to keep away. We'll thank him and then ask him to leave." Reed replied as he stepped outside the haven.

"
This will mark the second newcomer in the city that I've come across in the city - that doesn't understand or know what they are. Damn, I should have ask the Seneschal's number to tell her that we're making another delivery. I wonder if something is happening with these abandoned embraces."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:42 pm

The young Gangrel just shrunged slightly, sighing havily before looking at the road from where Ace should be comming if he worked fast "Irresponsable parents can be found in both sides of life and death I guess"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:48 pm

"True.. but at least that parent tells you what you are.." Reed replied, "Whatever, I just don't want to keep find these ignorant Kindred - they pose a risk to the Masquerade."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:54 pm

"And that's bad for everyone" The Bruja added with a bit of a smile, he still recalled being a problem for the Masquerade, Bruja usually were, the mischievous grin on his lips and his bright green eyes focusing on Reeds then "Not sure I like the idea of being responsable for a cub tho"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:01 pm

"We don't know if we'll take care of the newcomer, except for tonight, but we need to find out what clan he is and then deliver him to the Seneschal to see if he stay or not.. it'll be her problem then." He replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:21 pm

"Good" Johann smiled, at ease once again, not sure if he was ready for being responsable for a little mutated version of Ace running around the place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 pm

Reed chuckle, "Heh, and here I thought you would want to make puppies with Char."

"
So many mystery in the city - those plant attack and now these abandoned childer... I still want to find out about that car that was trailing us. I want to head back to that place and see if that car appears again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:35 pm

The fun is in the makin' not the raisin'" Johann answered with a soft laughter, still recalling the joke he had heard so long ago, the mention of the car tho made him frown slightly "Yeah, I had almost forgotten that"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Reed could feel his body losing the warmth that it gathered in the haven as he stood outside. He barked a laugh.

"
Yeah, it was a vermillion colored car - I'll need look on the computer.. until I spot it.. I'm hope there isn't too many of those in this city." Reed continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:32 am

Ace walks up with the kid.

Hey Reed? Till we get this guy fed and calmed down can you ask J to hang out in his room? His beast is too strong right now.

He hollers this from down the alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:44 am

Johann can't help but sigh heavily, seeing he understood Ace's point, but he'd be damned if he said there locked up "Awww man...
I better go take a walk or somethin'...
"

And with that said he left them to get the kid some room, it was better that way anyways...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:46 am

Sorry buddy! You're just too damn strong! Ace yells, feeling bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:49 am

Johann laughs lightly waving back to let his friend at ease, it wasn't like he was hurt or anything after all, a smile on his lips as he walked away "[Clor=Red]Its ok!
Get that cub fed and comfortable that this Big Bad Wolf will be lookin' for some sheep.[/Color]"

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 am

Addressing Ace, Jack said, "You want me to try and remember anything weird over the last few weeks to find out what did it? So you mean that point about twenty minutes ago where I got attacked by something I never saw and blacked out turned me into some kind of symbol of repressed Victorian sexuality?"
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:39 pm

SHIT Twenty minutes kid? You ARE having a bad night. Holy fuck... Ace shakes his head. Looking around hoping this kids sire isnt following them.

Lets get you in the Haven alright? You can ask me anything you want, we'll get you somethin' to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:46 pm

{ST Note: Need Wits+Comp roles from all, PM me the roll}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Ace doesnt see anything out of the ordinary, leading the kid to the front door of the Haven. He pulls out his cell phone and calls one of his 'dolls' a chick named Lola.

Have a seat kid, relax for a minute. he says looking to Reed to shut and lock the door, and keep an eye out for J to come back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Reed notices the look from Ace, he glances around seeing nothing out of the ordinary, giving a subtle nod to Ace as he goes to shut and lock the door as he watches out for Johann's return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:28 pm

~NARRATION~

Jackson stumbels in still a little weirded out and finds the room takes a seat and soon succumbs to his terror in a fit of wicked dreams.

>END SCENE<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum