Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primogen Discussion at Nicolo's

Go down

Primogen Discussion at Nicolo's Empty Primogen Discussion at Nicolo's

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:36 pm

Nicolo straightens and restraightens the pillows on the couch, the angles of the lamps, the levels of the shades, and the books on the table over and over again. His neurosis help him formulate plans and think through strategies. This may go easily, or it could get ugly very quickly.

He paces as he thinks, waiting for the others to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Primogen Discussion at Nicolo's Empty Re: Primogen Discussion at Nicolo's

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:42 pm

Neil pulls up to the address Nicolo gave him he looked forward to this he wanted a chance to speak with the others with out risking being overheard. Parking his car he walks up to the door, it looks as if he was the first to arrive.

He knocks on the door and waits for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Nicolo answers the door, relieved to see it's Neil first to arrive. "Buona sera, Signore Neil." He invites him in, shakes hands and offers him a seat on the couch.

"So... have you had any thoughts since being tasked with this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:26 pm

Neil takes a seat on the couch and thinks for a moment "Well... I'm unsure I don't know the current Harpy very well but I think we could benefit from a new Harpy that sees eye to eye with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 pm

Erika steps out of the taxi, and takes a look around the area, placing it firmly in her mind for the moment, before she heads to the apartment. She places a well-timed knock on the door, and waits.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 am

Nicolo smiles and nods at Neil, just at they both hear a knock at the door. He goes to answer it. "Buona sera, Medico Erica, won't you please come in and have a seat. We were just chatting as we waited for the others."

Nicolo stood, gazing out at the spectacular city lights view as he continued to speak with Neil, and now Erika. "It is my understanding that we don't even have to fill the position of Harpy if we don't choose to do so. It's always been my impression that when the position of Harpy is filled officially, people usually see it as a propaganda position for the group that has chosen her. If the position is obtained unofficially, by personal power and charisma, people are much more apt to genuinely respect her."

"Can either of you tell me exactly what Rayhna has done that has made her an excellent Harpy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:40 am

Neil leans back and folds his arms a he speaks "I fear I barely know her and such I know nothing of her services as harpy, good or bad." glancing at Erika hoping she will be able to give more insight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:44 am

Erika inclines her head, and follows Nicolo inside. She takes a seat, and slides one leg across the other, her long skirt covering her continually. "I do not believe we should be discussing an issue that concerns all of us without the other two." She shrugs, and leans back in the seat, pulling a small but tattered old book from her purse, opening it to a specific page as she begins reading, waiting for an answer.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 am

Nicolo grinned. "Just passing the time, Doctor Erika, until the others arrive. It's not like I've said anything that I won't repeat again for them." He never understood her, and probably never would.

"So, Neil. How about that weather?" He laughed. "No, seriously, how's the club?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:22 am

Neil chuckles, Nicolo was an interesting kindred and it would be a different experience working with. "The club goes well and shows promise to get better, not quite where I want it yet but better then I expected this early." Neil looks at Erika reading her book Well I guess we are just not interesting enough for her he thinks to himself before looking back at Nicolo "You have a very... pleasant place here thank you for inviting us over." He says with a smile, some may not like him but few would ever call him rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 am

Erika peers over the top of her book at the two, and chuckles softly, before closing it quietly, and sliding it down into her purse again. "Don't believe I find you boring, but I'm looking into a business of my own right now, and there is a lot of research to be finished."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:51 am

"Thank you. I love the view. Such a guilty pleasure... I really should have moved into the rectory when I came to Sacramento, but I just couldn't bring myself to do so. You know Antoinette Coeur de Lion, don't you Neil? She has the entire top floor, right above here."

"Doctor Erika -- what kind of business are you looking into?" Nicolo is quite interested to see what she might be pursuing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:08 am

Neil smiles, he had remembered from last time he visited Antoinette but knew it was better not to share that information. "Ah yes I've remember her from her fashion show. She lives right above you? That is interesting" Neil makes a mental note to take a cab when he comes to visit Antoinette, no need in letting Nicolo see his car every time he visits her.

He looks to Erika "I can understand that, your own business can be quite a difficult task."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:13 am

"Please, just Erika. I'm looking into either some kind of bookstore or library..private investors just don't get as far these days when it comes to getting your hands on rare books." She shrugs, and lets her purse slide down to the side of the chair. "I have an extensive collection, but the income couldn't hurt, and I'm always looking to expand."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 am

"Would it be an online endeavor? Or a physical location?" It was an intriguing idea, and of course, just the perfect enterprise for Erika. If anyone could make a success out of it, it would be her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 am

"As much as the internet is a useful tool...I much prefer dealing in physical things." She stretched out as she spoke, running fingers through her hair.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:25 pm

Nicolo felt his phone vibrate, but he ignored it for a moment as he watched Erica intently, trying to read her body language. "Interesting. Do you have a site picked out here in Sacramento yet for your new library or bookstore? What type of genre are you concentrating on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:28 pm

She shrugs again and continues sitting as still as she always does, with the exception of her hand moving back to her lap. "I haven't had time yet to look into a site, but if it's a bookstore, it would be of the antique variety. "
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:40 pm

"I'm always in the market for books of antiquity that can be found on the Lancea Sanctum. They're very difficult to discover, but it can be done. I wonder – if you have good connections and resources, if I might ask you to keep a look out for me for any unusual finds you come across?"

Nicolo slipped his phone out of his pocket and opened the txt message. "Well, it seems the Seneschal would prefer if we headed over to the Chapter house to continue this discussion. Would that be alright with you both?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Erika nods, and stands after taking her large purse in her hand. "I'll need a ride." She then looks back to Nicolo, "I might have something in my own collection, I'll take a look when I get home."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Standing up Neil pulls his keys out of his pocket "That would be fine with me. Lets get going"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Nicolo smiles at Erica, "Thank you. I would greatly appreciate any help I could get with this. I've been looking for a long time."

"OK, then, let's head over. I think both Neil and I have two-seater cars, so you can take your pick, Erica."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Neil nods "Yes only two seats in mine" and looks to Erika as he waits to hear what car she'll be riding in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Erika looks between the two of them, and then looks to Neil, "I'll ride with you. Let's get going, Shadow is waiting."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

"See you there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Neil looks to Nicolo "We'll see you at the chapter house then." then turns to Erika "As you wish" he says as he walks out opening his passenger door for Erika and closing it once she is in the car before getting in himself. With out wasting anytime he starts up his car and heads towards the chapter house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down