Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday Wishes

Go down

Birthday Wishes Empty Birthday Wishes

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:23 am

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh opens here eyes and for a moment feels a sense of panic as she looks around and doesn't know where she is. The room is heavily masculine, and the bed is not hers. She rolls over to look at the clock and bounces into West's sleeping form. She smiles as she remembers now, who's room this is.

She sits up and stretches, sliding silently out of bed, trying not to disturb him. She grabs her robe and pads softly into the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind her. At four thirty in the morning, she highly doubts she'll wake him with a shower, but she makes it a quick one just in case. She has an appointment today at five thirty and she does not want to miss it.

Dressing quickly in the bathroom, she steps out silently and slips out of the room. Once in the living room, she grabs her keys, writes him a quick note and heads out the door. She is 18 today and she made an appointment with Sacramento's high end spa. She looks forward to the relaxation and massage she knows waits for her as she drives there.

Birthday Wishes Ankhbanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Birthday Wishes Empty Re: Birthday Wishes

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:02 am

~~Narration~~

Ankh pulls up to the Bellagio Day Spa on Galleria Boulevard. Driving by, one would think it were an exotic car dealership: Mercedes, BMWs, Aston Martins, and Bentleys adorn the parking lot. Two cars really stand out. An exotic looking race car painted a hideous shade of orange tinged with peach, and a Volvo station wagon. As early as it is, apparently Sacramento's elite start their mornings here.

After her car is valeted, Ankh checks in. Past the reception, a plush dining area can be seen, dotted with women. Some wear chic day wear, some the signature robes of the spa, and some in plain old sweats. Designer sweats, though. Mimosas and crepes seem to be the favorite, although quite a few tall drinking glasses appear to have water or tomato juice in them. Closer inspection, particularly by smell, would reveal that they're neither water nor plain tomato juice.

With her appointment confirmed, and a slight curious look given her by the clerk upon inspection of her driver's license, she is turned over to an attendant.

He's hot. Hot enough he doesn't have to take his clothes off at night for fading past prime trophy wives to tip hundreds of their negligent husband's dollars to.

"Hello," he greets Ankh with a warm smile. "I'm Steve, is this your first visit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh nods, looking around.

Maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all. Who are these people?

"Yeah. I take it your the resident eye candy?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 pm

~~Narration~~

"Uh," he squawks, "Yes, at least until an audition pans out." From his poorly concealed surprise at Ankh's words, she knows this won't be any time soon.

"So, we serve breakfast, and with this lovely weather the pool will be opening in two hours," he starts his spiel. "The indoor pool is already open, and of course the hot tubs, sauna, and massages are always available."

Steve apparently likes to list the things that require little clothing first.

"Then there is the salon, for manicures, pedicures, facials, and hair styling. Pilates, yoga, and spinning instructors are also on hand. Did you have anything in particular in mind to start your day with us?" he asks.

(( Wits + Comp -3 please ))

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Ankh raises and eyebrow as she notices Tyria at one of the breakfast tables, then turns her attention back to eye candy. "And what do you do here, exactly?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:18 pm

"I show our guests around the facility," he replies, "especially visitors."

He leans forward slightly, "Although I am going to be a licensed masseuse soon." Steve's tone is a mixture of conspiratorial whisper and invitation.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Ankh smiles brightly at him. "Really? Looking for a guinea pig by chance? Or are you not allowed to practice on "visitor's"? Why don't you show me to the massage area then. That's what I really came for anyway. Maybe a hot tub soak later but the rest of it I can do without really."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:58 pm

~~Narration~~

"Sounds perfect," Steve replies with a smile.

He leads Ankh through a hall to another area, with doors of rooms. Out of one door comes a matronly looking woman, who closes the door on a small Asian girl who is delicately snoring. She gives Steve a questioning look, to which he shakes his head slightly. She returns the look with a slight raise of her eyebrows and leaves.

Steve shows Ankh into a room with a massage table, motivational posters, and music playing. Towels and a robe are on the table, and a console with a tray containing oils, and other bottles are evidence of the room's purpose.

"Just prepare yourself and then push the button," he says, showing her a button on the side of the table. "Unless you would like assistance changing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Ankh raises her eyebrows at the question. "You're kidding right? I mean, assistance changing into what?"

She begins to wonder if this was a good idea at all now. Maybe she should hjave just stayed home in bed with West.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm

~~Narration~~

"Into your towel," Steve replies, giving her a puzzled look. "You disrobe, lay on the table, and cover yourself with a towel," he explains. "Afterward, you put the robe on, or your clothes, depending on what you do after this."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Ankh shrugs. "Ok."

She begins to get undressed, not really caring that the guy is stamding there. When one spends ones childhood in a hospital, one looses their modesty rather quickly.

After she has completely undressed, she grabs the towel and wraps it around herself (as if it makes much of a difference now) and turns back to Mr. Eye Candy.

"I suppose this is where I lay down on the table." She says with a smile. She climbs onto the table and lies down, trying to find a comfortable spot.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 pm

The next forty-five minutes are spent with oiled hands under the towel giving a very mediocre massage. He's decent, but misses some muscles, and works others too hard. Still, it's a three out of five. Steve's hands wander a bit, too; apparently undressing in front of him gives him ideas.

"Want to turn over and keep going?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Ankh lifts up her head and looks over her shoulder. "Hmmm? Well that depends. Do you think you could not do the normal guy thing and keep your wandering hands where they need to be?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Steve gives a confused nod, looking like a hurt puppy dog. After a rather lackluster treatment of her arms, legs, feet, and hands --and plenty of staring-- Steve has finished.

It's about 8:00 a.m. now.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Ankh smiles. "Steve, relax. I don't bite. Well, I don't bite much. Ok, so now what would you suggest?"

She does not move to get dressed or grab the robe. She does wrap the towel around herself though, sensing her nudity may be causing his tension.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:14 pm

"Many guests enjoy the sauna or hot tubs after a massage," he says. He checks his watch. "The outdoor pool should be open, if you'd like to tan a bit? It should be empty this early -- except Miss A, she swims religiously."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Ankh tilts her head slightly and watches him intently for a moment. "How long have you been going to massage school Steve? And how long have you worked here? Do you know the regular guests pretty well?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:31 pm

"Was it that bad?" he asked apologetically. "I just started a few months ago... you know how it is. Think you're taking a job for a few months, and a few years later you wonder what happened."

He gives Ankh a curious look. "I know almost everyone, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Ankh shakes her head, placing a comforting hand on his arm. "No, the massage was fine. You still need a tad bit more work in the touch department, but other then that it was great." She smiles reassuringly.

"I was just wondering because I have though about the profession myself, that's all. Umm, do you know the woman that is here today named Tyria?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:11 am

"We're not supposed to talk about guests," he said with a head shake. "But I guess it's ok to tell you that there isn't one by that name, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 am

Ankh smiles. "Yes, if that person doesn't actually exist then I suppose they aren't a guest are they? So, do you stay with the customer throughout their day? Or do you have other duties to perform?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 am

"Usually I just show guests to whichever facility they're interested in," he said. "Then whenever they need an attendant, one of us shows up. This early in the morning, most of the guests are regular members and know their way around," he says with a slightly defensive tone, as if to justify the time he's spent with Ankh.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 am

Ankh smiles. "Well that's good. I would hate to think I was getting you in trouble by taking up so much of your time."

She looks around the room and sighs. The place was relaxing, she would admit that, but she was bored and lonely.

"I think I'll go for a swim then. And I'll probably just go after that. I am not really interested in the manicures or anything." She stands, unwraps herself and grabs the robe. Throwing it over her shoulders, she looks at Steve. "Thank you for being so helpful."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm

~~Narration~~

Steve nods, and proceeds to show her the boutique, where they sell swimwear, among other over-priced items. From there, he leads her outside, to a beautiful pool area. High walls ensure privacy from the rest of the outside world, and lush landscaping turn the walls into something beautiful rather than institutional.

Lounge chairs dot the deck around the pool as well as large beach umbrellas. There's a cabana with a man cleaning glasses, and a blonde woman swimming laps like a professional.

"If you need something," Steve says, "There's a phone at the cabana bar that can page the front desk."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Ankh nods. "Ok, and if I don't see you before I leave, thank you for all the help." She hands him a twenty and then heads for the pool.

Taking a quick swim, she decides she would much rather be alone. She goes back into the massage room, changes her clothes, pays her bill and leaves. She would much rather spend a relaxing day at home trying to decipher that book Kai gave her. Maybe the girly thing isn't for her after all.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down