Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bella and Nic - Penance

Go down

Bella and Nic - Penance Empty Bella and Nic - Penance

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Nicolo paces like a caged animal within the walls of his haven, waiting for Bella to arrive. It was suppose to to be about "them" tonight, and now the focus would be on him. He had to ask something of Bella he really, really didn't want to ask. He wished there was someone else he could go to. Anyone else...

Back to top Go down

Bella and Nic - Penance Empty Re: Bella and Nic - Penance

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Bella knocks on the door, after parking her new baby. She had never been one for cars, really, but driving the new joy Kaeda and Coda had given her made her appreciate a nice car all the more. She tried to make sure it was taken care of as best she could. She really needed a regular mechanic. Maybe she should ask Nic or Elle about one. They seemed to have the hard on for cars.

She waited for Nic to answer, wondering exactly how this night would turn out and what she would say to him. There was definitly an attraction there on both ends, but the friction may prove to be a problem. Then there was the difference of their views. Maybe now would be a bad time to do the "feelings" talk. She thought she might be able to stall him for a few more weeks as she had not considered what she felt, if anything, for him. She hadn't had the time.

Bella and Nic - Penance Bellabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 pm

"Buona sera, Bellisima." He couldn't help himself. He saw her and it made him smile. Please come in. He closed the door behind her and led her to the pristine couch, where not one pillow was out of place. In fact not one item in the room was out of place, the design a stark minimalism, reflecting his psyche. He wouldn't offer her blood wine or any such thing – he only drank from the vessel God intended blood to come from, and only when he hunted it down, except on the rare occasion it was required for a ceremony.

"Bella, we should talk about happened the other night. I said some things that I probably shouldn't have. I have no right to call into question your devotion or your way of worshiping God or Longinus. That was sinful on my part. I've prayed about it, actually, and I think I understand better now. We come from two different backgrounds and we just approach it differently. There is room in the Church for everyone, and everyone's unique view is special and necessary. I was very wrong, and I am quite sorry. I hope you'll forgive me."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Bella sits on the stark couch in this stark room and stares at Nicolo like she has never seen him before. For one thing, he was apologizing, something she is pretty sure he does not do often. Two, he is babbling. She knows what it means when people babble.

He is nervous. Why?

"You are forgiven. Now, why are you so nervous Nicolo? Has something happened?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Fuck! A simple apology and she reads him like an open book? His hackles begin to raise as he formulates his normal biting retort...

No. That would be foolish, wouldn't it?

"Bella!" Too harsh, calm down. "Bella... I was simply apologizing to you. I'm not nervous about anything. I thought you wanted to talk about us tonight and I thought perhaps beginning with where I might have gone wrong the other night would be a good place to start." He looks into her eyes, and knows he can't keep her at bay for long. She actually does make a pretty good Inquisitor.

"Fine. Bella. Something did happen. Sort of. I had asked if I could speak to you a while back and we got so wrapped up with all the plant business, it just never happened. And now my Sire has reminded me I have not fulfilled my obligation that he assigned me, so I must do that now. I need to," Was he really going to do this? Really going to sit here and submit himself to a woman for penitence? He could feel his muscles tightening and the room getting smaller. He stood and began pacing again.

"I must admit, this is a little harder than I thought it would be. No, that's not true actually, I knew this would be very hard. I need to ask you if you would act as my confessor, Bella. I have some things I must confess and submit myself to penance for."

Well, there, he'd said it. No taking it back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Bella frowns. Confession? Shit. I have not taken a confession in years and I have no theban with which to punish him. Fuck! He will see me as weak and useless now. But, there is no help for it. I must perform this duty as there is no one else here.

She regains control of herself, sliding her face into the blank perfect mask of an Inquisitor and sliding her mind back into that role. At least he had told her the truth.

"All right, Nicolo. I will hear your confession. Begin whenever you are ready."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 am

Holy shit. This was really going to happen. Be a man Nicolo.

"OK, well..." He had stopped pacing, and stopped himself from staring at her. Now he moved slowly over and sunk to his knees before her, genuflected, then folded his hands together.

"Bless me, Father," Wait. Mother? Sister? Oh, why was this happening to him. "Bless me, for I have sinned. It has been 6 months since my last confession." A long time, but he had been traveling a lot, and he was a priest. He often found his own penitence for his transgressions. "I have committed numerous sins in that time. Losing my patience with fellow Damned. Not always taking advantage of our vampiric purpose here on earth and not scaring kine while I feed as much as I could. I have been actually paying a kine to let me feed from her when I should have been simply hunting her and taking what is rightfully mine in the Lord's eyes." At this, Nicolo lowers his eyes so he will not have to meet Bella's curious looks. '''And, finally, I made disparaging comments about several high ranking members in our Covenant that were completely unfounded. Comments that could have seriously damaged their reputations I suppose. "For all these things, I am truly repentant."

Nicolo sighed heavily and opened his eyes. "That's about it. Do you want to discuss these now? Or would you like me to recite my Act of Contrition?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Bella watches Nicolo, having never seem him like this before. It was......distressing. However, she still had to do this for him and for the church. She had never delivered the penance before, Orifiel had always done this. This time though, the pleasure would be hers.

Too bad this time it is with someone I do not wish to harm.

"Explain to me how you are paying some mortal for blood, please." She says evenly. This crime is the only one Bella can see that is strictly against the testaments

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:25 pm

He knew this was coming. He knew it was an unforgivable indulgence. And the worst part was, he wasn't sure he was truly ready to give it up yet. Not just yet. He would probably lie and tell her he was truly contrite and be done with it. The trick was to figure out how few details he needed to disclose before they could move on. Funny, how the Cardinal seemed to feel she'd be so concerned about the careless words he'd said about her...

"Well, it certainly is a sin for which I'm truly sorry – a crime against the very gifts God bestowed upon us. I guess I just had certain desires, and designed a way to meet them."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Bella frowns. "Uh huh. I am still waiting for an explanation, Nicolo. Having certain desires is all fine and well, but one does not pay for blood. That is........horrendous. A good reason would make your penance more tolerable."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Nicolo's eyes narrow at the perceived threat. And he sees a possible way around disclosing anything. "Bella, I do not need my penance to be tolerable. I committed a sin for which I am repentant and must now serve a penance to demonstrate that. That is why I am on knees before you."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Bella shrugs. "It's your skin,. Fine, then if that is all you wish to say, you may begin your Act of Contrition, and then I will tell you what you must do next."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:19 pm

She was bluffing, of course. She admitted she had no sorcery. What could she possibly do to him that wouldn't kill him? He had been through a lot, had been beaten by the best in Rome. He really didn't fear a little girl in Sacramento. Except the humiliation of being beaten by a little girl in Sacramento...

He closed his eyes and murmured his prayer to God.

O my God, I am heartily sorry
for having offended you,
and I detest all my sins
because of your just punishment,
but most of all because they offend you, my God,
Who are all good and deserving of my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace,
to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Bella pulls out paper and pen and begins writing her list of items she will require that he will go and get. When he is done, she hands him the list.

"You will go now, to the store and buy these items and only these items. Then, when you return I will give you further instruction."

Her face is blank, and her body language is calm and indifferent. She has put her heart in a box and is doing what is necessary. Her mind has settled into Inquisitor mode now.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:42 pm

He took the list without a glance and kept his face completely emotionless. So what could she possibly do? Build a whip? A kine whip? It made him angry and more convinced his Sire was wrong about her. She belonged in his arms where he could keep her safe, not out trying to play Inquisitor, where she was unprepared without any of the tools she should have. He resigned himself. He would teach her all he knew -- every ritual, every sorcery. He would not have her ill equipped to handle her position. Not with so many new Damned in the City who he was sure were ready to challenge her position. What kind of Sire did she have that had not seen to her education in these matters?

"I will be back as quickly as I can. Please make yourself comfortable while I'm gone." He smiled a little and left without another word.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 pm

Bella watches him leave and sits back on the couch.

Stupid useless man. She thinks angrily. Does he not realize I have the ability to tell a lie? On wait no, that would require him to give me credit for something. One minute he acts as if I am the light in his darkness and the next I am nothing but a delicate female.

She settles herself on the couch to wait for him. Steering her mind away from her anger, she begins to recite the monacle creed, whispering it softly to herself. She cannot give penance in anger. That is just wrong and she refuses to do it, whether the insolent whelp deserves it or not. So, she uses her meditative techniques to calm her mind and settle her soul.

By the time Nicolo returns, Bella is once again passive and calm, at peace with herself and what she must do.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:04 pm

When Nicolo returns with the items, he is in a completely different state. He's had an entire trip back from the store to deduct the probable intention of the items on the list and he's no longer so cocky. He puts them quietly on the table and does his best to keep his voice even. Keep his true apprehension from her.

"This should be everything. What would you have me do?" His muscles tense and he finds himself fighting the monster inside him who is trying to convince him to just walk out the door and leave. Simple survival instinct.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Bella points to the cast iron pot. "Fill it with water and then set it on the stove to boil. Then, you will grind down the salt to a fine powder while we are waiting on the water."

She does not bother to get up from the couch as she speaks.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:40 pm

She really thought she was going to order him around like a common servant? Not in this unlife. Nicolo easily let his dread and fear slip into anger as he narrowed his eyes, and curled the side of his lip to show his sharp teeth at the small, beautiful woman sitting so nonchalantly on his couch.

"You would perform this archaic, kine torture upon me? You will get up make the preparations yourself."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Bella shakes her head calmly. "No Nicolo, I will not. This is your penance, not mine. I will perform the penance as you have asked, but I will not make any preparations. That is for you to do. If you wish to continue to get blood in a kine manner, then you will receive your penance in a kine manner."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 pm

"Benissimo! Non dò una maledizione, cacasentenze!"* Furious, Nicolo grabbed the pot, clanking it purposefully hard on the table, and the salt and stalked to the kitchen as he had been asked. He muttered in Italian the entire time, but carried out the tasks she gave him and brought her back the boiling water and the powdered salt.

"Là. speranza siete felice."**

*Fine! I don't give a damn, smart ass.

**There. Hope you're happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Bella does not take the items from him. She stands and grabs the laddle and brambles off the table and leads him into the bathroom. She motions for him to place the pot and salt on the counter.

"Strip and get into the shower please." She says flatly.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 pm

Nicolo laughs nervously. "All the way? Bella, there were other ways to get me undressed that would have been more pleasant than this."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Bella looks at Nicolo without a glimer of humor in her eyes. She does not want to do this, but he has asked her to. So now, she wants to get it over with as soon as possible.

"Strip, all the way, and get into the shower please." She repeats herself flatly.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Nicolo lowered his eyes, seeing there just wasn't any altering the path they were on. He removed his shoes, shirt, pants and underwear, and stepped into the shower, facing her. His eyes cold and impassive.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Bella looks at Nicolo as he stands nude before her. She did not want to marr such a beautiful body, but she had no choice.

She strips down to nothing as well, not wanting to ruin her clothing and carefully folds the items, placing them on the toilet. She then picks up the laddle and the cast iron pot and steps into the shower.

"Turn your back to me please." She asks softly.

When he obliges, she takes the ladle and fills it with the incredibly hot liquid. Then, she pours it over his shoulders and back. Slowly, she watches the liquid slide down his back and arms. Then, when she has poured enough water on his back, she starts on his legs, making sure to miss his genitals.

Once the water is gone and has been spent on his now blistering skin, Bella climbs out of the shower and grabs the salt and brambles. She mixes them together in the salt bowl and takes a handful of the mixture. She turns to Nicolo’s back once again and begins to vigorously rub the salt and brambles into his back, arms, and legs. The brambles begin to slice into his skin and the salt seeps in causing a horrendous sting. Not to mention the skin is tender due to the burns as it is.

She does all of this with an impassive face, even though her eyes do betray the pain that hurting him is causing her.

Finally, she is done and she steps out of the shower. Grabbing her folded clothes off the toilet, she silently leaves the bathroom, closing g the door behind her.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:29 pm

The clothes fall from Bella's mangled hands as soon as the door closes. She leans against the wall and sinks to the ground as her hands burn with the pain of the salt in the wounds. She sits there for a little while, breathing and just trying to focus.

After a few minutes, she manages to stand and walks slowly to the kitchen. Using the backs of her hands, she raises the faucet of the kitchen sink and holds her hands under the cool running water.

She forces the blood to move through her veins, healing most of the damage.

Dammit, Nicolo. I hope it was worth it to you.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Nicolo barely even realizes she is gone, he's sunk down on all four like an animal, desperately trying not to lose consciousness, but wanting desperately to lose consciousness and escape his badly damaged body. On the shower floor he can vaguely see chunks of his skin mixes with bramble and salt that have sluffed off his frame and the raging pain mixes with nausea. This is it, I'm going to black out.

But the blessed release won't come. As if the Dark Messiah is watching over him, keeping him awake to endure every bit of his penance and learn from it. He groans, trying to stand, but the room is spinning too badly still. So he stays. And he endures. And he thinks on the kine woman he has repeatedly met and fed from and coupled with to the point of nearly killing her, only to satisfy his longing to be close to Bella.

Bella should have just sent him to torpor and put him out of his miserable existence.

He twisted and turned, trying to allieviate the screaming pain, but not ready to begin to heal it. How could it ever work between them? Two Kindred so incredibly different. Would they ever come to a point where they could agree on anything? And what must she think of him now, seeing him like this? So weak...

Enough. Enough of this. Nicolo let some blood reach his scalded, abraded skin and healed it a fraction; enough so he could stand without the room spinning and leave the confines of the bathroom. And then he sees Bella at the sink running her hands under the water and realizes what has happened. With a heavy heart he walks up and stands behind her, his hands on her shoulders, kisses the top of her head and whispers. "I'm so sorry Bella. I'm sorry you had to do that. I'm sorry you hurt your hands."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Bella laughs softly. "Orifiel is a Mortifier of the Flesh, Nicolo. I have learned to embrace pain and use it to my advantage in most cases. I just did not realise how tender the palms can be. I cannot apologize for giving you penance, but I am sorry you had to ask me to do it. I know it must have taken a lot."

She does not look at him as she turns off the water and very carefully dries her hands. She knows he thinks she is weak and not much of an Inquisitor. It must have taken a huge hit to his pride to have to ask her to do something fit only for the strong and able.

She moves back into the living room and sits back down on the couch, staring at her hands. It would be a few more nights before they are completely healed. Holding a gun is not going to be an option.

Well, let us hope I will not need to use one. She thinks with a smirk.

Her clothes still lie forgotten on the floor next to the bathroom door.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:27 am

Watching her curiously, he's surprised she's found a spot back on the couch, and not found her clothes. He figured she'd be in a hurry to leave. He shrugged a little until he realized it caused him a great deal of pain, then padded bare foot out to the living room. Nicolo found an open spot on the sectional couch, and gingerly lowered himself face-down so he could lay somewhat comfortably and talk to her.

"I'm not ready to heal yet. I'll wait until tomorrow night so I can think about what I've done and make sure I don't repeat it. Because Bella," He looked intensely into her eyes, his still burning brightly with the shock of severe pain, "I don't ever want to repeat what I've done. It was a huge mistake. A foolish, selfish mistake. A mistake a Priest of Longinus should never make."

He props a pillow under his head in an attempt to get more comfortable. "Bella? I think I care a great deal for you." It just sort of came out. What an odd thing for a near stranger to say to another near stranger who were sitting together naked on a living room couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:37 am

Bella stares at Nicolo, open mouthed.

What the hell is wrong with this man? I just caused him more pain then he has probably felt in decades. He can't even sit on a couch and he is telling me he cares for me?

She could have made a smart-ass retort, but one just would not come.

Finally, she went back to inspecting her hands. Catching a piece of bramble she missed, she tries to dig it out.

"Why did you do it then, Nicolo? If you knew it was wrong." She winces as her nails dig into the meat of her palm, trying to find the bramble.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 am

"I wanted to be near you." He said simply. "She looked like you and it was the closest I could get to you." He stared at the ground, not believing he'd really just admitted that to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 am

Bella frowns, finally getting a good hold on the bramble and sucks in her breath as she pulls it out.

"I see. Why didn't you just say so, Nicolo? I mean, really? Did you think I would shun you? Did you think I would not want to be near you?"

She gets up and moves over closer to him and begins to inspect his back for stuck brambles as well.

"This is going to hurt again, but it will not hurt nearly as bad as your body trying to push them out on it's own. I will try to be gentle." She says softly, as she moves her hands down his back.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:14 am

"I don't think you understand. I have been in... caring deeply for you for quite some time. And all we seem to do is argue. How could I approach you when it seems we are at constant odds with each other." He could feel a thorn being ripped through his blistered flesh and sucked in a breath. "Scopilo, maledizione del dio esso!" *

He closed his eyes and centered himself. "Easy there, Inquisitora." He smiled a little thinking of the letter the Cardinal had sent regarding Bella's reputation and lineage. "You know, my Sire was right. You do seem to be cut from some fairly fine cloth, Bella Orchid."

* Fuck me, God Damn it!

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 am

Bella pauses in her inspection as Nicolo speaks. She stares at his back as if she has never seen him before.

Did-was that a compliment?

"We are at odds often because we both think for ourselves and do not take anything at face value. Unfortunately, those thoughts are not similer. However, I think it adds a very nice flavor to our relationship." She leans forward and kisses him on the top of his head. "I care for you deeply as well, itoshii. Now, be still, this will hurt."

She digs deep into the small of his back and pulls out another bramble.

"itoshii = Beloved"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:48 am

He gritted his teeth. "Figlio - di - a - femmina!.* Inquisitora, are you sure this is completely necessary?" He laughed a little more now. The pain was unbelievable, but he loved having Bella so close, with nothing between them.

"So, perhaps what we might do is spend some time getting to know each other better. Outside the Church. That way our different backgrounds won't be quite so foreign to either of us anymore. And then we can see where things lead from there?" He prayed he didn't sound too hopeful. Because he desperately wanted things to work out between them. There was already a spot carved out in his chest, where his heart belonged, for this creature named Bella.

* Son of a bitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:09 am

Bella moves down his back to his buttocks, down his legs, searching. She doesn't find anymore, with a satisfied nod, she places a very gentle hand on a spot on his back that is not too terrible mauled.

"Back is done, you need to roll over. It might be better if you got down on the floor. If you tell me where you hide the blankets in this place I can get one so it is more comfortable. And yes, this is necessary." There is no room for arguement in her voice when she speaks.

"I agree, maybe that will work. As long as you are willing to try, I am. Now, where are the blankets?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:37 am

At first he can't understand why he must get down on the ground. Then he decides he doesn't really care to argue with her, but before he can answer his entire body seizes up. He thinks of the brand he has permanently burned into his chest. She will ask. He will not talk about it. Not tonight. She will be upset with him and they will have lost all the ground they have fought so hard to gain.

"No, ummm, no. Bella -- it's getting late. Did you want to spend the night here? If not, you should probably be on your way home if you want to beat the sun. I can take care of whatever is in front." He looked at her cooly, his eyes revealing nothing. An Inquisitor's trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Bella frowns, not missing the sudden change in Nicolo's body maunguage. "Nicolo, we need to get them out of your body before the sun comes up. If you want to do it, thats fine, I will not argue. I think I will just stay here. I do not live alone and I would rather not have to go home and explain this." She says, holding up her hands.

"However, if you no longer want my help, I will respect your wishes." She watches him, wondering what it could possibly be that he is afraid of this time.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:44 pm

He raises himself up on his elbows, long fingers clawing at his head in a futile attempt to keep the demons at bay. But all the pain and anger and fury and grief and humiliation and disgrace and shame come flooding back to him in an instant wave of anguish.

"There is a blanket in the linen closet, down the hall."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Bella doesn't bother to ask, she just turns and finds the linen closet. She grabs a soft blanket and lays it down on the floor. She then grabs a pillow from the couch and lays it on the blanket, motioning for Nicolo to attempt to make himself confortable. All the while, not speaking.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Carefully, he eases himself down to the floor and moans softly as his skin, or lack of it, makes contact with the blanket. There will be no comfortable position, so he closes his eyes and tries to take himself away from his immortal being.

And he waits for the inevitable.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Bella kneels next to Nicolo and begins her inspection on his upper chest. Slowly, she moves down his body, digging into the torn flesh in various parts, finding brambles here and there. She sees the brand, but cannot really make out what it is, as the flesh around it is so torn and red. She decides now is just not the time to ask. She will file this bit of information away for a later time. Besides, it is a bit difficult to speak when one has their fingers digging around in your flesh.

Finally, after inspecting the last of his torn body, Bella sits back with a satisfied sigh.

"I think I've gotten them all. Good. Now, will you please heal Nicolo? You have confessed your sins and endured your penance. There is no more need for more pain."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:32 pm

"I will heal when we wake tomorrow. Not before." He could feel the sun coming, perhaps sooner than he usually could due to his missing flesh, he wasn't sure. "Please go to my bedroom, it's getting early and you can't sleep out here, it hasn't been secured." And as an afterthought he added, "You will take my bed, I will sleep on the floor." Nicolo rose painfully, the blanket already sticking to his back where the flesh was missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Bella frowns. "I will not take your bed from you. Besides you need it more then I do."

She helps him to his feet and helps him into the bedroom where she steers him to the bed and tries to help him get comfortable.

If he argues, she ignores it and continues to settle him into the bed.

Then she goes back to the closet and grabs another blanket and lays it down on the floor.

"If you insist on us sleeping separatly, then I will take the floor. However, I fail to understand why two adults cannot innocently share a bed."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:59 pm

"Bella, you will sleep in the bed, and you will not argue with me. Not tonight, and not in my own home." He reached for his temples with his long fingers, rubbing away the oncoming headache. And then he rethought his stance and softened his tone.

"You are a guest here and I will not have you lying on the floor." He wanted to add that she was a woman and he would not allow a woman to sleep on the floor while he slept in the bed, but decided against taking the possible risk of inflaming her sense of equality. "I can't bear to argue with you, please... Not tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:06 am

Bella smile. "Good, then it is decided. We'll share the bed. Now, get comfortable. We have only a few minutes left before the sun makes it's daily ride through the sky."

She pushes him gently onto the bed and then crawls in beside him.

"Now go to sleep. We can discuss this further in the evening." Closing her eyes, she prepares to allow the sun to kill her body for another day.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 am

Shaking his head, he couldn't help but smile at her impossible tenacity. "I give up Bella." He let the events of the night bring unconsciousness to his body. But before he let go to the day, he whispered to her, "I found us a cathedral Bella. A beautiful church where we can take our covenant to worship God and Longinus in a house worthy of their love and inspiration. I'll show you tomorrow..."

And with that he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:52 pm

((END SCENE))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum