Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette)

Go down

A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette) Empty A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Tugging on his lip in one final, ravenous kiss and bite, Antoinette pleaded for mercy. "Please, please, please! Neil, that was perfectly mind blowing. But I am seriously on the edge here. I you don't feed me, I am going to have to take matters into my own hands, and you may not like where that leads. Or, I may not like it!" She laughed and clawed at him, desperately resisting the overwhelming urge to tear a hole in his throat and just simply drink.

Back to top Go down

A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette) Empty Re: A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Neil chuckles slightly "Alright, alright. How can I say no, We shall go find someone to feed off of. I could use a bite to eat anyways." Running a hand through his hair he looks at her with a soft smile on his face. "So do you have any specific place in mind to hunt?"

Back to top Go down

A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette) Empty Re: A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:15 pm

"No. I go to clubs sometimes. Or the dog park late at night." she grins sheepishly. "Don't laugh at me, it works! We could go to a bar down town if you want? Where do you usually go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Neil can't help but smile at the mention of the dog park, that was the first time he ever heard of a kindred going to a place like that to feed. Shaking his head to get his hair out of his face while he buttons up his shirt, he meets her eyes as he speaks "I tend to go to the clubs always easy prey there and the crowds make it harder for me to stick out. A bar would be fine with me if you wish, your the one starving so the question is, What are you hungry for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 pm

"For FOOOD! Geez, I'm going to pass out here!" She hops off the bed, undoing one of the buttons he just did, laughing and ducking out of the way, over to her closet. Just pick something Toni... don't obsess... too hungry... After a few minutes she picks something, looks back at what Neil is wearing, shakes her head, throws it back and tries again. He's always so dressed up. She tries again and this time pulls out black, painted on, skinny jeans, another Nina Ricci top accessorized with fur and 6 inch f-me heels that show her black painted toenails. Cute.

"Alright then, food-me already." Antoinette danced impatiently as she waited for Neil to tie his tie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Neil laughs standing up finishing getting ready as he throws on his jacket. Watching her dances around in her outfit brings a grin to his face. "Well I would hate for you to starve, the only thing is I took a cab here. Do you have a car here ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:58 pm

"No. My cars are in the middle of the Atlantic right now. And I "think" Quinton's car is probably at this stupid meeting he went to. Normally I'd just call and ask if the driver could come pick me up, and it would be cool, but inevitably, he'll be inside it when it comes to pick us up after we're done. We don't want that. Or his driver will say something about who I was with when he picked me up. We don't want that either. So let's take a cab. It will be an adventure!"

"And, if they find some beautiful, blond dead guy in the back of a cab, with no blood left in him... well, I can hardly be held accountable, now can I??" Antoinette throws him her most angelic of smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Neil nods and quickly calls for a cab to pick them up making sure to mention extra money if they came quickly. Looking at Antoinette as they waited he was almost sure she was joking about draining his blood but then again she did seem very hungry "Just remember I bite back" he says with a grin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm

"Ha! I'm smaller and more agile. You'd never even have a chance." She slipped her hand into his and gave him kiss. No bites this time. She was the master of this hunger, she reminded herself, she was in control.

"So, were are we gong to go? Or are we just going to go to the Rack thing and pick one that looks good? Following on our adventure theme, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm

"True, I'd be at a disadvantage I guess my only option would be to beg for mercy." he says as he returns her kiss. "If it should be an adventure then the Rack should be a decent option. We can see whats on the menu once we get there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm

"Oh, trust me. You'd be begging alright. That I can guarantee you." Laughing, she wraps herself around him, letting him hold her tight. The cab took that opportunity to pull up and they eagerly jumped in, Neil giving directions to where they wanted to be dropped off.

Once there, they were assaulted by neon, crowds and a cacaphony of music, live and recorded. "OK, Neil? I'm starving, but I'm not desperate. Somewhere with good music, please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Taking her hand in his Neil starts walking looking for a something to jump out at him. Of course he wasn't sure what she considered good music but decided to go for something that was sounded like good music to dance to.

Passing several by before he found a place playing some good rock music, taking her as a rocker girl he led her towards it "Will this do?" looking at her wondering if he guessed right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:36 pm

"Well... It will pass. Normally I like it a little "darker" than this, if you get my drift, but this is a good compromise for us I think. It can be "our" music." Antoinette loved that idea and kissed his hand affectionately. "So, what's the plan? I've never hunted in a pair before like this. Will we go in the back where it's dark? Look for a couple? Take them down right there? Try to lure them outside?" She attempted to keep her voice down, but she was getting very excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:44 pm

"You'll need to show me what kind of music you enjoy one day but for now this can be our music." giving her hand an affectionate squeeze

" I've never hunted in with another as well but a couple should be good for tonight, you might be a bit too hungry to share one after all. We should try to lure them outside may be easier for us to out here. Now my dear are you ready for this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:29 am

"OK. Yeah, I'll just follow you're lead. I think I'm ready for this, unless we keep talking about it. Then you're going to make me nervous. So quit it already..."

The truth was, she had never lured anyone outside anything before. Her real hunting skills were fairly limited. She always just watched what Baron Quinton did and repeated him. Which was probably why she wasn't suppose to be out here attempting this without someone that was a practiced teacher. She thought about how disappointed Baron Quinton would be if he found her down here, but she pushed it from her mind. Antoinette trusted Neil implicitly. She focused and tried to stop thinking so much.

"Let's do this!", she laughed as she skipped and jumped around Neil a little, while still holding his hand tight, in a mock frenzy of her frenetic hunger and exhiliration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:27 am

Walking in Neil looked around taking it all in as he evaluated the scene the music was loud and the dance floor was filled with people. As he watches looking for a target he sees something almost too perfect, a couple making out against the wall they were horny and drunk already it would make for an easy hunt and he didn't want any complications tonight.

Looking at Antoinette he smiles and motions towards the couple approaching them quickly. It was almost too easy the man was practically drooling over Antoinette and the woman wanted it badly. All Neil had to do was "suggest" they all go outside for some real fun. Taking them down an alley out of sight from the crowds he sat back and watched, the couple already on each other again. Neil looked to Antoinette motioning towards the couple as he pulled the woman away facing Antoinette so the womans back is to them he smiles seeing the other mans entire attention on Antoinette.

He doesn't wait long he was a bit worried about Antoinette and her state of hunger, he wants to finish his feast so he can make sure nothing goes wrong. As the woman tries to kiss his ear he quickly goes for a bite and begins drain her of her blood, drinking until he felt her sag in his arms licking the wound and rest her against the wall as he looks to Antoinette and her prey to make sure she is doing alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

The mind tricks! She always forgets about the mind tricks...

She watches in awe as Neil leads all three of them out of the club like a Pide Piper, and finds herself in the arms of a nice looking man, but too drunk and weighing heavily on her. If he rips the fur trim on my Nina Ricci I will fucking rip his face off. She deftly avoids the kisses and tongue he was trying to shove down her throat, GROSS, who drinks whiskey anyway? Disgusting. And savagely goes for his throat, ripping a hole much bigger than necessary and nearly blacks out from the rush of blood hitting her starved system. When she could drink no more, she let his heavy frame fall uncerimoniously to the ground, and looks up at Neil, grinning with preternatural eyes gleaming. "Oops! Almost forgot again!" She sunk down and licked a couple times at the gaping wound until it closed magically, still getting a kick out of how cool that was. And when she stood again she swooned. "Woah. I think that guy had a LOT to drink tonight, Neil. I feel seriously toasted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:01 am

Neil puts a hand on her shoulder to try to steady her, "Maybe I should of picked a slightly more sober target for you, I'm sorry. Are you feeling any better now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:29 am

"Nope. 'Bout the same." She grins at him . "But it's not a bad thing, really. Feels pretty good actually. There might be some left if you want to try..." she starts giggling.

"Ooh, wait that's my phone." she pulls the pulsing object out of her bag and touches the screen a few times. Then yelps at the top of her voice. "NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!! They're here! They're HERE!!!!!!!!! Baby, we've got to GOOOOOOOO!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:47 am

Not even bothering to ask who, Neil starts looking around. "Where are they? which way should we go?" feeling his own panic rising as he realizes his own foolishness for breaking his own rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 am

Seeing his panic, she starts laughing hysterically, until she can't stand on her own any longer and falls into Neils arms in a helpless armful of giggles.

"Shhh... Baby. Don't freak out on me. The cars are here. The shipment just arrived! If we go down the the docks right now we can go for a ride. Hell, we can each take one and race each other. God we're going to have a total frickin' blast!" She looks directly up at him, her chin resting on his chest, her thin arms wrapped around him as tight as she can to hold herself up. "Doesn't that sound... amaaaaazing?" she whispers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 am

Neil can't help but laugh at himself "Oh! the cars." If he were alive he'd be blushing at this point. "Don't scare me like that. I thought... well... thats not important anymore. " Shaking his head he looks down at her resting on his chest "A race does sound good, I'll finally get to see how well you drive." He might as well enjoy this night to it's fullest he had way too much on his plate once he was finished here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:05 am

"Well, don't tell anyone," she looked around confidentially like she was going to let him in on a big secret, "but I'm not sure I could even drive that Ferrari currently. It's kinda tricky, and I can't really see straight right now." She laughed conspiratorily. "Jesus, how much 'did' that dude drink? I mean, seriously, should we open him up and check to see if he still even has a liver?" She collapses on the asphalt in another fit of giggles and begins emptying the entire contents of her bag on the ground in the alley next to the two unconscious bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:13 am

Neil looks at her realizing how much the drunks blood affected her. "Maybe we should take you home for the night, it was foolish of me to get you one so drunk my dear." Neil says as he bends down to her level. "At least rest until you can see straight again, otherwise a race would be completely unfair and I'd love to see you at your full potential."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:01 am

"Oh, that's so sweet. You don't want to take advantage of me. You are such a gentleman, Neil Coben." She smiled adoringly up at him. "Well, thank you -- we'll just race tomorrow then. But we're still going to get those cars tonight! I want them waiting for us when we wake up tomorrow! So I have a plan..."

She continued to sift through lip gloss and business cards and phone bits and make up and hair accessories and tissue and papers and pens and jewelry and all the other things you find in a girl's bag, until she found the scrap of paper she was looking for.

"Aha!"

She holds up the scrap of paper for Neil to scrutinize. "Remember Kaeda and Coda? They can help us drive the third car home. That way we can get them all back to my house tonight safe and sound and play tomorrow. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:10 am

Thinking for a moment Neil nods "As long as you trust Kaeda with your car, that sounds fine to me. With their help we can get back them to your place in a single trip giving us a little extra time." Bending down he gives her a kiss to make sure she gets his point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:35 am

"Oooooooh... Extra time..." Antoinette liked the sound of that. She takes his kiss and gives him change for a few more. Then punches in a txt to Kaeda. And calls info to get them a number to call a cab so they can get down to the docks a quickly as possible.

"So. Do we need to sort of drag them out of the way or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:48 am

"I'll take care of this" Neil bends over getting the passed out bodies out of view and positions the man to lean against the wall and the woman on top of him. "There it'll look like they had too much to drink and passed out back here if anyone actually finds them. Shall we go meet the cab?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:01 am

"Yes, please! And, thank you, Neil, for helping me." She stood on tippy-toe to kiss him, then let him lead her off to the corner to await their ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 am

"Anything for you my dear" Neal replies with a smile as he awaits the cabs arrival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:18 am

{The cab pulls up}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Phone still in hand, Antoinette wrapped around Neil in the back of the cab, she pauses between kisses to read the txt she's just received. "Oh, look at that, they're coming." She grins. Neil grins back and takes the phone from her, throwing it back in her bag. "Hmmm... Point taken. I'll try not to let that happen again." And they immediately continue what they were doing before they were interrupted.

Once at their destination, they climb out a little reluctantly. But it is the promise of "extra time" that keeps them going. And knowing the cars are waiting doesn't hurt either.

They haven't seen Kaeda and Coda yet, but figure they'll be here soon enough. As she does the paperwork with the customs people, Antoinette turns to Neil, "So, which one do you want to drive home?"

A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette) 23e0e907a8 Ferrari Enzo FXX
A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette) 81148423ac Ascatti A10
A hunting we will go (Neil and Antoinette) A06dd0840f Bugatti Veyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down