Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani)

Go down

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani) Empty Your painting... (Attn: Ishani)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:13 pm

Eva calls to let Ishani know her painting is complete, tidying up her lovely Haven and hanging it with a dark sheet over it so she can reveal it. Quite happy with the result she slips into a plain pair of jeans and a hoodie, her usual nondescript attire, at least not covered in paint.

Back to top Go down

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani) Empty Re: Your painting... (Attn: Ishani)

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Ishani arrives and knocks on the door, waiting expectantly. She is excited and really does want to see the painting. Asa will be so surprised.

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani) Ishanibanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Eva opens the door.

Sheriff Ishani, how lovely to see you. she smiles, opening the door welcomingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Ishani smiles. "Thank you Eva, I hope you are well. Now, we can't tell Priscus Asa about this just yet. I want it to be a surprise. Can I see it?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Of course you may take it home tonight if you wish. she smiles happily.

I am so pleased with how it came out.. she says as she tugs off the dark fabric, the canvas about 30x30 and framed in simple black wood. The picture is Eva's classical dark style, muted and all in undertones. But there is an inner warmth in their gazes, a deep seated devotion showing in every line of their bodies.

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani) Ishaniasa

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Ishani stares at the picture, her mouth forming a small "O" of wonder.

"It's lovely Eva! It's perfect. Oh, I hope he likes it. How much do I owe you?" She does not take her eyes of the painting as she speaks to Eva, seeing where she will hang the painting in her mind's eye.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Eva casts one of her rare smiles that actually reach her painfully sad eyes, lightening her serious expression drastically.

Nothing, I told you I wanted you to pick a painting... If this is the one you pick for helping me then so be it... she smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:23 pm

Ishani looks at Eva, confused. "You painted more then one of me and Asa?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 pm

I paint every night... Come and see. she smiles, leading her around the house to see her literally hundreds of paintings on every wall, from tiny six inch canvases to ones that are nearly 6 feet across.

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani) Dark_room_by_Mzag

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani) Hanley_Park___acrylic_painting_by_S

Your painting... (Attn: Ishani) Elemental_Series__Fire_by_Silkspinn

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Ishani walks through the gallery, seeing some paintings she really likes and some she does not understand. She does notice that most of them have a dark and morbid hue, but she guesses all artists have their phases. "These are lovely, Eva. Have you thought about having an art show?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:57 pm

I have, but I am so new to the city I wasnt sure how to organize it, she comments, leading her through a room of sculptures.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Ishani nods. "Oh yes, I understand. Let me speak with some people and see if I can get one organized for you. I think some of the kindred here will like this art a great deal."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Thank you so much! I will owe you another painting in that case, she smiles again.

Do you need help getting your painting to your car? she asks, I really hope he likes it when you surprise him. I have never been so inspired by another couple, after I saw you together at court...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:07 am

Ishani smiles, she would be blushing if she could. "Thank you and no, that's ok. I think it would be helpful to the city to show that we are not all about war and fire here. We do cater to beauty as well. I will be able to get the painting home safely. And I will let you know what his reaction is too." She laughs, just thinking of Asa's face when he sees the painting. She really doesn't think he thinks she has a need for beauty, but she does. And to her, Asa is beautiful.

She goes back to the main room and picks up the painting. Turning back to Eva, she extends her hand. "I will call you with the details of time and place. And thank you again."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:23 am

THank you so much... I am so grateful, her clan mate says, looking happier than she has in probably fifty years. Shutting the door behind her and looking very pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum