Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perfect Night

Go down

The Perfect Night Empty The Perfect Night

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 pm

His naked and prone form stirs beneath the silk bed sheets, one muscled arm draped across the mattress. Slowly, he regains consciousness as his hand gently caresses the abandoned half of the bed. His eyes flicker open and stares at his hand, which no longer covered and protected his angel.

“Aura,” he murmurs, receiving no reply.
“Aura,” he says once again, slightly louder.
“Aurelie?” he calls, sitting up in bed and looking around the room in confusion, his blue eyes seeking the light and having to rub them from the sudden glare. His gaze is drawn to a note on the bedside table and Darren reads what is written in the most beautiful handwriting he had ever witnessed.

That was the most wonderful night of my life…I’m so sorry I had to leave while you were asleep, my friend called in an emergency. I would have liked nothing more than to wake up beside you. Please use the apartment as your own… I will wait with baited breath for your call, I miss you terribly already… Aura
Flopping back on the bed, smiling from ear to ear, Darren considers calling her to check everything is ok but decides against it. Don’t want to seem too needy so early in the relationship he concludes, sighing. Rolling over to Aura’s side of the bed, Darren cannot help but nuzzle his face into her pillow in an effort to catch he scent once again.

He lays there until dawn breaks, recalling undeniably the best night of his young life, never having the same connection with any other person before. The passion of the moment still fresh in his mind, his clothes strewn about where she removed them from his body, kissing each and every part of his flesh as she did, with the occasional little playful bite. Even when she confided in him undoubtedly her most cherished secret, she did so with desire and Darren responded in kind, not wanting to let the moment end, happily freezing them both in time if he could will it. As the night drew on, he had been as gentle as gentle could be, more than a friend and more than a lover.

Her, Aurelie D’Or, the most beautiful and desirable woman he has ever known who could have any man she wished, and him, Darren Nash, a wannabe professional boxer with nothing but a dream.

Well, he admits, I have another dream now; to cherish Aura for as long as I live.

Not long later, Darren rose and dressed, heading back to the home he had been staying in. But, with any luck, for not much longer, he thought, locking the apartment behind him.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down