Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garbled Transmission (TXT to Antoinette)

Go down

Garbled Transmission (TXT to Antoinette) Empty Garbled Transmission (TXT to Antoinette)

Post by jmiland1 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Antoinette hello I was hoping I could get Baron's # from you I would like to call him and ask for a meetingHOPING YOU ARE doing well Sorry I am not good with this texting thing M CARPENTER
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Garbled Transmission (TXT to Antoinette) Empty Re: Garbled Transmission (TXT to Antoinette)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Antoinette read the txt as the cars were being driven up for them. She didn't "think" it would be a problem to forward her Sire's number to Mr. Carpenter, but decided not to take a chance. She'd ask first.

>Your Excellency: Mr. Carpenter has requested your number. Would you like me to forward it to him? Please let me know. ~A<

And then to Mr: Carpenter:
>Forwarded the request to Baron Quinton. Will send you the number with his permission, hopefully soon. ~Antoinette<

Back to top Go down

Garbled Transmission (TXT to Antoinette) Empty Re: Garbled Transmission (TXT to Antoinette)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 pm

~QUINTON JONES~
BP 4

Texting back abour 30 minutes later

Find out what he wants, then deal with it. If needed he can speak with me in person at a time you set up, thank you My sweet.

BQJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Antoinette read the txt at least 4 or 5 times. He did NOT really just send this to her. She was not his personal secretary!! Grrrrrrrrrr....

He would owe her for this BIG TIME. Oh, yes he would.

>Mr. Carpenter: I'm so sorry, Baron Jones asked if I could help you with what you need, or set up a personal meeting between the two of you. If you could give me a few times when you are available to meet, I will check His Excellency's calendar and get you on his schedule. Sorry for the extra hassle. ~Antoinette<

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Antoinette hassle no problem sorry to bother. Am free any evening, any time.Shouldn't be more than an hour. Would like to discuss family interest in Architecture. Thank you so much. Martin
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 am

Huh. Architect? Family interest? What was that all about. She'd already planned to speak with her Sire tomorrow about the book she'd seen him reading while they'd been traveling in Europe. Now she'd ask him about this too. And using her as his personal assistant... What did she look like? So she'd pay him back by arranging his meeting for when she "happened" to be at his house so she could conveniently be around and perhaps listen from the other room. Baron Quinton's man would help her orchestrate that. He liked her...

>Mr. Carpenter: Baron Jones is positively thrilled to speak with you, and he happens to have an opening tomorrow at 10pm. If that is agreeable to you, please come by his manor then to discuss your interests.<

And to Baron Quinton:
>Your Excellency: I went ahead and scheduled Mr. Carpenter to stop by your manor tomorrow at 10pm as he wishes to discuss "family interest in Architecture". I would like to speak with you myself about a few things, so I will be by tomorrow at 9pm if that is OK? ~A<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:43 am

~QUINTON JONES~
BP 4

Reading the text about forty five minutes after the little thing buzzed he reluctantly picked it up. He really hated these things, they had no personal touch what so ever. None could watch the flow of your pen stroke to tell how angry or at peace someone was when the letter was composed. Quickly he retruned his childs message almost as if to get the thing out of his hands before it burned him or something.

That would be fine I look forward to your arrival, I have finished a surprise for you myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum