Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highway To Hell

Go down

Highway To Hell Empty Highway To Hell

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:19 am

The black rubber spinning at full speed, the soft tremor of power flowing through the deep red and althought slightly scratched, still gorgeous shape that was Jill, her engine growling rumbling like thunder as it impulsed her across a black sea of asphalt, the white stripes painted on it rushing like flashes of color for only seconds at a time before being lost forever behind her, the glowing red and yellow lights on her glowing like hellfire, leaving a trail of light as the rider guided it across the road.

Johann’s bright green eyes almost glowing as he took in the highway, following the fast movements of the other vehicles, carefully and dexterously avoiding the slower cars, dodging them to keep going his own way, thick dark mane moving wildly in the wind as he rushed in between the cars, AC/DC blasting on his radio...

Not a better song for tonight

He thought for himself as he rushed again, trying to outrace any car he found in the highway and finding himself most often then not as the winner of these imaginary races, even if it was so far away he could barely see it.

Such as that blue sports car at that had just gotten in on a curb, it was like 5 cars ahead but what the hell, he needed the practice...

Fingers tightening around the handle, his body sliding slightly closer down to make it far more aerodinamic as Jill’s engine thundered like if a beast had just being awaken, roaring and hungry, rushing with the speed of the wind.

No stop signs...! Speeding Limits!

The sound of the music echoing in the Gangrel’s ears as he accelerated, the rythmic beat of the drums and the powerful tones of the music almost seeming to help him speed up, find his center, whatever, it was just awesome to be able to speed to the max while hearing music as kick ass as it comes...

No body is gonna slow me down...!

A a growing smile flashing on his lips as he dodged past a raging red ferrari, speeding past it like there was nothing to do with it, despite the speed it was working on.

Like a wheel...! Gonna spin it! No body’s gonna mess me ’round!

The loud cry of a clankson alerting him of what he already new as he crossed right in between two speeding vehicles, a tight fit between the two but still broad enough to pass if you really dared to do it...

Hey Satan! Payed my dues...! Playing on a rocking band!

Just an inch away of being crushed into oblivion, Johann and his beloved Jill made their crossing, the end being tigther then expected, he needed more practice, the space was good, his control was still not as good as he hoped, good thing tho, as he made it outside of that tightspot, he could see through the window of a third car, the girl on the passenger seat, young and impresionable as she was, was looking at him with those pretty baby blue eyes...

Hey momma! Look at me...! I’m on my way to the promised land!

A winning smile on his lips as he looked right back at her, engine roaring, fuel pumping just as blood, both burning in a skilled movement right before he gave it all he got, forcing the bike to rush as much as it was posible, all in a straight line, the blue sports car already within his reach...

I’m on a highway to Hell! Highway to Hell!

Jill roared like a tigress as his rider pushed her onward, forcing the engine to work its magic, music ingraining with the sound of the motor, speed and music becoming one as it made a straight line to his ‘rival’...

I’m on a highway to Hell! Highway to Hell!

As he started to gain upon the car, Johann laughed gently, this training thing was turning out far better for him then he had thought...

Don’t Stop Me!

The wild tones of the guitar waving like a snake as he rushed past his target victorious, announcing him in joy, the guitar solo following him as he rode on...

Back to top Go down