Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the club...

Go down

At the club... Empty At the club...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Aura takes Darren out to a club for the first time since his Ghouling, avoiding The Lily, and Asylum especially. She finds them a fun rock and roll club where Kindred are known to frequent, wanting to meet new Kindred since she no longer has her sire.

She puts on a black mini dress, quite happy with the resulting glances from Darren, and heads into the club, hoping that the Kindred are out tonight.

Back to top Go down

At the club... Empty Re: At the club...

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Darren is filled with excitment and nerves at heading to a club with Auelie, especially now understanding certain things that like to, and should, remain hidden.

When he first sees Aura, dressed in the hottest black dress he had ever seen, he decided to hell with it and got ready for a fun night out without any trouble.

Wearing a pair of black pants, a tight steel grey tee, and a short leather jacket, all designed to accentuate his physique, Darren faces Aura.

"Wow, you look pretty...well, hot!"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm

"You do too my handsome Darren, lets have some fun, can I buy you a drink?" she grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:35 pm

"Whiskey and Coke would go down well," he says, leaning in to steal a quick kiss.

Looking around the club, Darren asks his beloved, "what's this place like?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 pm

"Rock and roll mostly, I was a ballet dancer, but since I awoke I am addicted to this kind of music," she grins, getting him a drink at the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Looking at her with a new light, Darren smiles. "I love rock music, best type to train to. Did I tell you that you look ravishing?" he says, a mischevious look in his eyes.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:34 pm

"You did, thank you, would you like to dance?" she asks, leading him out anyway and rocking out to the band on stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:35 pm

When the dread spreads across the city, Darren feels an unnatural urge to be as close to Aurelie as possible and in a flash, takes her in his arms as his eyes dart around the room, instantly looking for the impending danger he knows is coming.

"This ain't right," he whispers to her, seriousness carved on his expression.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 pm

"Holy shit," she breathes, clinging to him. "Oh god... What is going on...Lets get out of here." she mumbles, shaking from head to foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Darren doesn't need to be told twice and years of smelling trouble came as second nature.

He is leading Aura by the hand, using his free arm to subtly move people who would and forcibly shove those who would not, his one care in the world to get Aurelie back home to safety.

Nothing or no-one else mattered.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:53 pm

She looks ready to collapse the evil in the air effectively disabling her. She shakes.

"Darren... Darren please take me home," she breathes, clinging to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Picking her up in his arms, Darren rushes through the crowds and into a taxi, literally barging a couple out of the way. Gently placing Aurelie on the back seat, he climbs in next to her and hlds her close until they arrive back at her home, where he carries her to the safety of her bedroom, locking the front door behind him and moving the sofa to act as a barricade.

Snuggling up to Aura, he engulfs her in his arms and whispers soothingly to her, feeling her shaking so much it scares him.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 pm

"Oh god, I dont know whats wrong...What happened." she pulls out her phone and texts her sire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 pm

"I'm sorry for ruining your night, honey, I just had to get you out of there. Something was coming, I could feel it. Are you alright? Do you need to feed?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:34 pm

"I....I could feed... I texted my sire... This is so scary! The prince is dead... Oh my god." she breathes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:17 am

CONT IN HAVEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum