Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels)

3 posters

Go down

A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels) Empty A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Within the park, less then a stone's throw from the Southside Pond, the young Gangrel stops the roaring engine of his blood red bike, after having ran around the place for a while he is almost positive to be the first in, fortunately, despite the park's size, which afords them some privacy, the place is also quite plain, which would help keep everyone on their best behavior, public enough to be seeing yet not enough to be heard, he liked the mix between the two, and without a Priscii they had no better guide then what he thought right...

So stopping his bike and letting it rest, he leaned against it, black mane falling over his bright green eyes for a short time as he breathed in the scent of the plants in the park a smile in his lips as he tried to push the distractions out, sharpening his senses to those who might show up.

Back to top Go down

A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels) Empty Re: A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:51 pm

A shaggy, silvery wolf padded up and stared at Johann with yellow eyes. Huffing, he sat back on his haunches and then flopped forward. Laying his muzzle on his forepaws, he stared at Johann.

A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels) Dogbanner_lowres

Back to top Go down

A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels) Empty Re: A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Feeling the Beast within the wolf, Johann snorted tiredly, hopefully the Gangrel had something more to offer then a Punk and an old dog...

"You probably got more time here then I do, who should we be waitin' for?" He finally asked as if to make some small talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 pm

Veritas roars in on her valkyrie, parking the bike and heading into the park. She spots Johann and what looks like his pet and makes her way towards them.

"Someone call for a meetin'?"

A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels) Veritasbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

Johann smiles as he sees the woman walking to them, his bright green eyes focusing on her as she walked towards them, finally standing to his full height, using his hands to rearrange the heavy biker's jacket he wore before answering "It was me...
When Davis died it seems we lost both a Hound and a Priscii, so we'll have to focus our efforts now more then ever
"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Veritas frowns. "What is it ye be hopin' to focus yer efforts on there lad?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:23 pm

"First of all grabbin' whoever did this...
Whatever was big and bad enough, or cunning at least, to take down the Prince, the Hound and the Harpy all at once is still out there.
" The young Bruja explained clearly, there was no pointin making it look better then it was, he was hoping to gather enough Savages to at least make sure they would't be taken by surprise ext time as they all knew there would be a next time "I don't know you, but I would feel a lot safer if we could put down whatever that was"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Yellow eyes flicked back and forth between the two. Dog considered shifting and explaining everything, since Johann had started in the middle, but he also had a great vantage point of Veritas' legs.

Not as nice as Seneschal Legs' legs, but, what do you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Veritas shrugs. "M'name is Veritas an' I been workin' wi' Davis an' Karsh for a long time no'. They were friends an' I loved them dearly. To see them go down in such a way makes me verra angry. I want ter get these bastards too, but we canna go off half cocked. We need to do this as a city, not just one clan."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:41 pm

"That's why we need to focus...
The new Seneschal is now New Prince and she has ordered we count our numbers to make sure who we got and who we lost, also chose new Priscuss to replace the ones we lost
" The young Bruja explained himself as best he could, his dark and serious expresion only turning darker as he added "The city will need our help and we should make sure we know who we're goin' in with before the hunt starts"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Sabina arrives at the park and gets out of her car. Walking towards a group of people that she sees in the distance she looks at each one in turn trying to get a good idea of whom she was dealing with before introducing herself.

Walking up to the group she stands back a little and listened to what was being said she did not want to interrupt without know exactly what was going on.

A Gathering of Savages (Atten: All Gangrels) Sabinabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Veritas nods. "An' I agree wi' ye lad, but we need to be concentratin' on one thing at a time. No' I just lost my superior in my covenent too, so I am a wee bit shaken. How long do ye want to wait for others to arrive afore we start this Priscus business?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:55 pm

(Hate work T_T See you guys laters! Don't got too far off without me pleaseeeee xD)

Johann was suddenly surprised as he saw someone standing not too far from them but on to whom he could sense no Beast, his first reaction at least, was one of strangeness, only to notice she was one of them, just one that could hide her Beast, his attention slipping for just a second, making a short nod at the girl before withdrawing slightly, looking at Veritas once again "Well I don't know how many other Savages we can count on comin'...
But I agree its best we gather everybody and that I explain it all from the beginin'
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:04 am

The whole group seemed to remain silent while they waited, to the point where it seemed all but obvious that no other Savage was to show up, if the Clan was any bigger, they didn't care...

The young Bruja sighed then, well their Clan hadn't ever being the most political of their kind, but now they had a chance to shine, if they could manage to come together and efectively root out the thread, whatever it was, using claw and fang to take the battle to the enemy, whatever it was, they surely all had useful skills both in battle and in detecting threads, otherwise, they wouldn't had lasted long amongst the Kindred.

"I'm guessin' that's all of us then..." He looked at the few Gangrel who had come to the meeting, his bright green eyes focusing on each one of them, from Dog to Veritas and then to the newcomer, at least they might make a useful hunting party if it came to that, his handsome face slightly shadowed by long wild bangs of ebon black hair as he spoke to them, his voice stern but his features calm "I'll start from the beginin'...
Me and my friends were about to visit the former Seneschal Shadow when we felt it...
"

He made a short pause to make sure they all knew, as he did, what IT was, that sudden dread that seemed to have flooded the city for a few instants...

"I'm not sure if IT had anythin' to do with the destruction of so many important figures on the city, or if it was just some sort of coincidence, but I doubt it" Johann ventured himself to add his opinion wit complete honesty, even if he was mistaken, it would be far too convenient, simply too good for whoever was behind this all, a soft growl escaping his lips as he added "So when we got to the Seneschal's, we got the news first hand, Elle herself, Davis lover, felt their Vinculum broken"

His hands became fists as he stood to his full height, the Bruja's voice sounding pasionate and yet laced with a mixture of anger and frustration "So now we must hunt...
But before we do so, the former Seneschal, now Prince has asked us to count our numbers and choose one of our own to represent us in the city and her court
"

A dry laughter came to his throat then...

"I know this pointless politics might seem useless, but it will help us to comunicate and cordinate our actions with the other Clans and the Covenants, not to mention make sure our interests are respected in the Prince's court, despite our small numbers"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:12 am

The wolf watched the new arrival, and listened to the younger Gangrel explain things. He was surprised their Clan was so small, and considered the two women and Johann, wondering who could lead them. Dog wasn't a leader -- he was a fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Veritas nods. "Yeah, we get that part. Are ye sayin' yer the best canidate for the job lad?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:23 pm

"Well... I don't know you, neither of you, so I couldn't really know if I'm the best of us at anythin'" The young Savage was honest enough to admit, in truth, he had come to this place hoping to find some guidance, but the more it passed, the more it seemed like he would have to step up and take charge, at least for a while, hopefully he wouldn't screw up, too much...

His sight seemed to steel then, his green eyes looking back at Veritas, not hoping but knowing, he wasn't sure he would be the best Priscuss they could have, yet he knew that he wouldn't let them be over stepped like they had being already, his jaw setting as he spoke clearly "But yes, I'm applyin' for the gig...
We're a Small Clan which would make one think we barely need the titles between eachother, yet, as the small group we are, we need a voice to represent us more then ever, to make sure our needs don't go ignored in favor of Larger and more Political Clans
"

The Bruja stood infront of them then, his eyes still focused on Veritas, looking at her with honesty "I would like to take the title, not just for myself but for all of us"

His eyes went to the wolf still keeping that form, probably hoping to remain outside of the conflic unless it was in a direct way, he understood that feeling...

"To make sure we not just survive, but thrive, we're a clan of huntsmen, warriors and powerful monsters, yet we held so little power in most cities I have known...
I wish to change that
" The Bruja spoke with conviction, making clear his purpose if there was ever one, he had seeing his Clan cast aside and that was something he could condone "That once this is over we might chose territories validated by the Prince were our broods may grow and that in times of need make sure our bloodbrothers are the first ones to answer the call to eachother"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Veritas frowns and shakes her head. "I can see ye dinna ken much about how a city works, do ye lad? Ye dinna get territories. It doesna work like that. But ye are right. I dinna ken you. I ken him." She motions to the wolf laying on the ground. "But tis all I ken of the clan here. We dinna need territories lad. We need to show the city that we be willin' to fight for them. I am Veritas, Rampant Dragon of the Ordo Dracul. I been here for quite some time no', learnin' from Karsh the Bloody. I dinna think ye may be the right one for the job."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Sabina looks around at the others gathered as she listens to the mindless canter and an all be it correct a very hard to understand woman she smiles and figures she knows where she will throw her hat "May the lord have mercy on your soul young man if all you are worried about is power within the city. It seems apparent that the main concern right now is to decide whom will lead the clan and then deal with whatever evil beast has taken the last Priscus. I may not know any of you but from what I have heard and wittenessed so far Veritas is the only one that seems to have a clear picutre of what we need to do at this point." she bows slightly to the woman and goes silent once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:27 pm

"Why are you repeatin' what I said a while ago already...?" Johann asked in a rather confused tone, they already knew they had to fight for the city, to hunt, to go and take the battle to the enemy, he had said it already and she had just said they couldn't go half-cocked, this was starting to become rather confusing "I said we should go hunt, since the very beginin'...
We all now that, but for what? That is the real question.
"

He sighed softly before scratching his head at the words of the second gal, it seemed to him people was just going over what had already being said, what he had already being said...

"Have you even bein' listenin'?" Came his reply with a bit of surprise "I thought it was clear we wanted to go find out what did this... actually, we're supposed to do so with the help of other Clans and Covenants, but that has also bein' said already..."

He just shrunged then, realizing they wouldn't listen, the Clan was far too scattered it seemed or at least too selfinvolved to try anything right now, he might have better luck later, but right now they needed to move quickly, long debates, especially with someone then just goes over the same things you have already said, wouldn't help anyone so he decided to make this shorter, looking at the others simply before adding "So, I guess we are goin' to follow Veritas then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Veritas sighs. "I'm thinkin' we may be havin' a wee bit o' communication issues here, lad. 'Cause what ye be sayin' ye've already said, isna what I heard. We are in agreement about the hunt, tis true, but I dinna ken if we are in agreement about the rest. I think it might be a good idea to try an' work on our communication skills."

She finally turns to the wolf and growls. "Will ye stand up like a man and make yer voice heard Dog? Sittin' there like a damn furry bump on a lump is just down right rude!"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Ears perk up at the sound of his name and Dog gives Veritas a baleful look before shifting. He resisted the urge to turn around and look; suddenly not having a tail was... just damn odd.

He shrugged in an apology, then added, "Sorry, Priscus Veritas."

There. Voted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:06 pm

Johann smiled for himself again, it seemed he was still faster at seeing what the problem was and eliminating it then most, at least, so far that quality about him had proved useful, his voice acompanied with a soft laughter "Seems we got ourselves a Priscuss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:41 am

Veritas looks around. "So I will be givin' the information to the Prince. Are we done here? Or is there anythin' else ye all be wantin' to share?"

She looks at Sabina. "Not to be rude lass, but who are ye?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:32 am

Jason found a place to park, and then easily found the meeting. It wasn't hard to find when you feel angry in a certain direction. He was surprised at how few kindred there were. I guess this is why Davis was hound and priscus both.

Coming up on the gathering, he said, "Sorry I'm late, I guess I missed the announcement. I'm Jason Stanton, what did I miss?"
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:37 am

Veritas turns to Jason with a smile. "Evenin' lad. I'm Veritas, yer new Priscus. Nice to meet ye. D'ye hail from any covenent?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:16 am

Sabina looks at the woman and smiles "My name is Bishop Sabina it is a pleasure to meet you Priscus Veritas." she inclines her head slightly and extends her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Veritas takes the offered hand and nods. "Glad to have ye. All right, is there anythin' else that we need to be talkin' about?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:29 pm

"I'm good," Dog said, lighting a cigarette. "Just let me know if you need something."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Veritas smacks herself in the forehead. "Aye, there is sommwat more. We be needin' a whip, nay? Anyone interested?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Dog pointedly looked at Sir Talks-A-Lot. Kid needed something to do with all that energy he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Veritas nods. "I agree wi' ye Dog. I think he would do a good job." She looks at Johann. "I think ye'd be a good whip. Are ye up to the task, lad?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Responding to Veritas question, Jason replied "I'm a Dragon."

"By the way," He added, "At that fight in the warehouse, I saw some of our clan doing some interesting things, like the claws. Would anyone mind teaching me to do that?"
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by The Manticore Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:03 am

Seighard had taken a taxi to get to the meeting, perhaps explaining his lateness. He approached the group slowly, holding his cloak close his body. His fingers gripped the cloth tightly, holding his beast in check. His clinched hands were the only sign of tension that could be seen, as his face was hidden away by an emotionless porcelain mask. Blue eyes scanned each vampire over cautiously.

"It seems I am quite late. Terribly sorry."
The Manticore
The Manticore

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:07 am

Veritas looks at the new-comer and frowns. "Ye go about in that get-up lad? Are ye lookin' for undue attention?"

She turns back to Jason. "I am sure one of us can be helpin' ye out wi' that particular problem."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Manticore Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:16 am

"I wouldn't say the attention us undue." He responded, eyes glittering under his mask.

He relaxed a little, letting go of his cape and allowing his arms to fall to his sides, "Have I missed anything?"
The Manticore
The Manticore

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:35 am

Veritas smiles. "I am sorry, I am Veritas, the new Priscus. We were just discussin' if Johann over here wanted to be the whip. That t'would be 'bout it."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Sabina walks up to Veritas "Priscus Veritas I apologize but I must take my leave I have some other matters that require my attention I must get my Covenant in order as well but before I leave is there anything else that you need me for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Veritas shakes her head. "Nay lass, do what ye need to. Call us if ye be needin' us."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Sabina bows slightly to the Priscus before taking her leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Veritas watches Sabina leave and turns to the others. "All right, well if there isna anythin' else, we should all be goin'."

She looks at them all to wait and see if there are any objections.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Seeing that he wasn't going to have be the first to leave, Dog shrugged. "Gimme a shout if you need some Claws, Priscus," he said, lighting a cigarette and leaving.

That was the one drawback to being a wolf. Couldn't smoke. He'd tried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum