Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourning Dove.

Go down

Mourning Dove. Empty Mourning Dove.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:10 am

Elle gets back to Brandon's haven, throwing herself on the bed and sobbing her heart out. She manages to pull on one of his shirts to sleep in and collects all of his things in a box, they are hers now and she will never let them go. A watch... all of his shirts, little things that might mean nothing to someone else, but mean everthing to her. She even finds an old ring, which she hangs on a chain and slips around her neck.

I will kill them... I will kill whatever took him from me, they will feel my pain and his tenfold... They will PAY. I will exact my toll in blood, smear theirs from floor to ceiling in his name, I will tear out their hearts as mine has been ripped asunder from my chest. They will pay.... I will be the best mother fucking Hound this god damned city has ever seen. And I will do it because he thought I could. I will do it for no one else but him. I will not make the mistake of loving again, the pain is too great... I will not love anyone like I loved him.

She starts to shake, looking for his book of contacts and finding them, packing every little thing she can find that was his into the box, a bottle of cologne, his weapons, and taking the extra keys to his hummer, and making a pile of belongings to take with her once she finds his car.

I will ask the Prince if I can take the car, mine got torched anyway, and I need one... I'll borrow it for now. I can't stay here, it hurts too much, but I will ask the Prince if I can have the warehouse to hold meetings at...Or when my wounds aren't so fresh... To live in...

She throws herself on the bed then, wishing desperately that she was high enough to get rid of the pain, or better yet to end it all, then remembers her promise to herself, to Brandon.

She lets the dawn take her then, putting her out of her misery for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum