Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Arnold Culler

Go down

Calling Arnold Culler Empty Calling Arnold Culler

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Eventually, Anton's clumsy attempts at operating the phone yield him Nicolo's message. He reacts with curiosity, having no investment in any of the dead, although the Dragon taking the throne wasn't exactly brilliant. But surely Sacramento wouldn't accept that without a few other takers. He decides to retry Harry and try the number Arnold gave him and keep them abreast. He dials the number on Arnold's card.

"Evening there Arnold. Anton Flores here. We met after presentation. Had a question for you. Who's the Prince of Sacramento?"

Back to top Go down

Calling Arnold Culler Empty Re: Calling Arnold Culler

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:24 pm

"Prince Fredderick, I would say. Why?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Anton's telephone manner was atrophied at the best of times and announcing what might conceivably be a tragedy to somebody was not something he was capable of doing without sounding callous and casual.

"That's what I thought, except now I'm hearing talk on how Fredderick, Karsh and that Hound of is are all dust. Icarus too, whoever that is. I'm hearing that Dragon seneschal they had is claiming the throne. You haven't heard anything on this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Arnold had no personal ties to any of the dead, his tone of voice reflects no emotion but slight surprise.

"First I'm hearing about it. That's a major upheaval, shit's gonna fly, I've seen it happen."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:52 pm

"That's the way of things, Arnold. I've been told to expect a clan meeting, though I doubt that'll produce much more than feigned mourning and thinly veiled power plays. I can be reached at this number."

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:21 pm

"Thanks for the heads up, Anton. I'll see you at that meeting."

Arnold hangs up
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down