Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Campus

Go down

On Campus Empty On Campus

Post by Premsyl Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Ollie arrives at Sacramento State, opting to check out the Housing office. Before he walks in, he figures he might need to do a bit of a talking, and figures he might be able to increase his chances. He does a bit of quiet spellcasting before walking in the door.

Spoiler:

He walks in, looking around for an information desk or something. Seeing one he walks over and smiles at the person behind the desk.

"Hey, what's happenin? I'm in town to visit a friend, Ryan North, but I don't remember where he told me his dorm's at. I wanted to stoke him out by surprising him, ya know? You think you can help me out?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

On Campus Empty Re: On Campus

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:29 pm

~~Narration~~

"Oh, yeah," the girls smiles brightly. "I just saw him headed towards the library! Green bookbag... but I can't tell you where his dorm's at," she adds with a shrug. "Policy, ya know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:01 pm

"Thanks, you're an angel."

He takes a quick look at a campus layout posted on a wall before skating to the Library. Leaving his ride at the door, he enters the building and walks around looking for a man with a green bookbag.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:25 pm

(( Please join this thread. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: