Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodwork

Go down

Bloodwork Empty Bloodwork

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:50 am

“Here is your broken character, the one left of heaven,
scissors cut him from the page, example,”

It was a glorious sunny day as Darren jogged around the neighbourhood where Aura’s apartment was situated, the music pumping into his ears from his personal CD player and drowning out every other sound, including the thump-thump of his footsteps pounding the sidewalk.

“Continue to read not to retrace the steps, touch me,
the hemorrhaging has ceased, has ceased.”

And he felt happy and secure for the first time in over a year, finally finding a place to settle down, even if it was with a girl whose heart no longer beat. Ok, she wasn’t exactly someone he could introduce to his Granny back home but at least she didn’t treat him as nothing but a brainless bruiser.

“And I swallow these capsules to regain my grip,
and I swallowed myself sick and I inherited my health.”

Also, Darren couldn’t help but think how much fitter he seemed, like his body could go for longer and his mind refused to give in to the little hindrances that plagued every athlete, that little voice which pops in and says, “You can stop now, you’ve done enough.” Darren swung into the park and sped up, the thought of Aura spurring him on to greater heights, his pace not previously reached before, nearing a sprint.

“Here is your wake and smile, that you seem to need
the safe and the touch, and the unweave,”

As he ran, Darren reflects back to the night she returned from her ‘meeting’, how distant and upset she was and how much he wanted to help her but not finding the right words. There were still issues in her life he did not understand and probably difficulties he couldn’t ever comprehend. All he could do was to comfort and hold her until she slept; maybe that was all he was worth, a role that suited him fine as a simple man with straight forward solutions.

“Right where you placed it the night before
saint checks in to make sure,”

Continuing his run and ignoring other jogger’s gestures of company, Darren’s mind then turned to the thought of what he had gotten involved in, and what she had turned him into.
Ghoul; thrall; two words Aura had used to describe his current condition; somewhere between vampire and mortal. All he had to do was feed from her at least once a month, and that wasn’t a chore in the slightest.

“You're right where you say that you are
right where you are.”

It didn’t even concern him how he thought about her every second of the day and wanted to be near her, to feel her touch and praises or the way she looks at him, like he was he the most important possession she owned.

“And I swallow these capsules to regain my grip

Possession? He thought, surprised at how he viewed himself. Maybe I am obsessed, he chuckled. Eating the park up with his strides, Darren double backed and made his way in a circuit to where her apartment was, slowing to walk out he last hundred yards.

“And I couldn't have seen all these pictures of me,
but I needed to, but I needed to I,
couldn't find a better way, couldn't find a better way to lie.”

Nah Darren reasons, shrugging as he ascends the steps to Aura’s place, ignoring the natural instinct which has saved him on more than one occasion.

“And I swallow these capsules to regain my grip

Song: Bloodwork by 36 Crazyfists
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum