Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do it for myself.

Go down

Do it for myself. Empty Do it for myself.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Elle heads home from her meeting with Asa, turmoiled but content with life. She had resisted. She had resisted another Kindred for the first time. It could only get easier from here right?

The Carthians, wild, hated by most everyone apparently, but Reed is there. Reed is a good friend, a Daeva, seems to be trustworthy, good fighter. Hasn't come onto me like I'm a two dollar whore.

The Invictus, strict, demanding, respected or feared I'm not sure. Asa is there, my favorite friend Asa. But Ishani is there too, and it will hurt to see Asa so in love, even though I'm happy for him. Note to self, stop having feelings. But, this bullshit trial period, with a Shadow of all things... I will have to meet this Scotts and see what can be done for me.

Lancea Sanctum, HA. Religious zealots have no place in my heart, Nicolo is there... He made fun of my car... And that lunatic Bella. Nope, wont be talking to THAT group anytime soon.

The Dragons, another no, I dont have time to pore over books when I should be out killing shit, wonder when Shadow will have an order for me, which reminds me, I need to talk to her about the whole covenant thing and if she wants her personal hound to be affiliated at all.

So many decions... Right now I need to eat, eat, eat. Too much stress for one night... A good feed cures all ills.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum