Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Used car (Attn: Elle)

Go down

A Used car (Attn: Elle) Empty A Used car (Attn: Elle)

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 am

"I need a used car." Mr. Lopez says absentmindedly

"Well then you've come to the right place, we sell all kinds of used cars." The salesman beams broadly. His first sale this month.

Mr. Lopez pulls out the script Scotts gave him. "I need a truck in slate grey, seats have to be leather, and it can't smell like a new car."

"Well lets take a look shall we." The two step inside. "Well, I've got one in ash grey."

"No, slate grey." Mr. Lopez repeats again.

"Hmmm. Let me see the new to us cars. Aha! One slate grey 07 Ford. 6 foot bed. That alright?"

"Yes." The two begin haggling prices, and Mr. Lopez's stiffness wears off for a bit, as his old gun salesman spirit comes back to him, if only for a moment.
Mr. Lopez then dutifully fills in the check that Scotts had signed earlier and hands it over. After waiting for the check to clear, he gets the keys and drives the car to the front of Elle's home. He keeps the keys in the ignition, and stands woodenly in front of the car door. When Elle comes out, he hands over to her the title that already has her name in it, with Mr. Francisco Lopez as the previous owner. All she has to do is sign it and its hers. Once she signs it, he walks home.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down