Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the STs

3 posters

Go down

To the STs Empty To the STs

Post by The Manticore Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:53 am

This is more for the STs than anything, just to let them know what is going on and to not (at least for the next few days) expect much activity from me.

Aside from the fact that it's crunch-time-before-finals at school, I have been pretty unwell ( it started at the beginning of this month, not to long after I signed up. If I had known I would have waited until I was a little better. I apologize for that. . . )

I'll spare everyone the gruesome details, and just say that I'm going back to the hospital again tomorrow. And hopefully things will be settled there and this post will be for nothing!

This is not really a "I'm sick and won't be playing" notice, and more of a "just in case I get wheeled off into surgery and disappear for a week" notice. It's not likely I'll be sent into surgery, but my mother did have uterine tumors and there is a slight fear that I may have inherited this. It's not likely, but I'm going to get it checked out anyway.

If all goes well I should be very active, and you'll be seeing me around much more often!
The Manticore
The Manticore

Back to top Go down

To the STs Empty Re: To the STs

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 am

ACK! We hope you're okay! Come back soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:13 am

rgr rgr hope the news is good

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:47 am

Hope it works out for you.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down