Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost.

Go down

Lost. Empty Lost.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 am

Aura looks over at the bed where Darren is passed out. A small smile crosses her lips, the girl somehow still feeling lost in the world. Darren has filled a void, a huge one, but the need to please her sire and fulfill that bond is strong. She doesnt want to be released really, but since she is she must cope, and find other ways to help her sire... Or at least make her proud, or help her through this terrible time... She pulls out a pad of paper, scribbling idly as she tries to think of ideas.

1. Change my blood to take on sire's bloodline...

2. Take half hours at The Lily and 'dance' at Asylum on off nights...

3. Start own dance studio... (This is appealing but she wonders how many Kindred really need ballet lessons.)

4. Start boxing league with Darren. (This does not help Lioni at all.. She shakes her head thinking again.)

5. Join the Invictus to make Lioni proud... I think I already joined, but needed to complete my initiation.

6. Throw myself at her feet and beg for mercy... That wont do...

7. Embrace Darren... Get staked... Also unacceptable..

Why must everything be so hard? Why cant something be clear cut for me... Torpor and the nightmares was SO much easier than this... she sighs to herself, sitting there, watching Darren sleep.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum