Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Can't be Can It...

Go down

It Can't be Can It... Empty It Can't be Can It...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Rahyna paced around her room going through the events of the past few weeks.

“Why did I get so upset when others were showing her attention she is my closest confidant and my friend nothing more I should not be jealous it is irrational and just makes no sense.”

Pulling out a sketch that she had done a few years back of her friend she stared at it and thought of what it was she was feeling what it meant to have these feelings what consequences there would be if she admitted it she wiped a tear from her cheek that had escaped.

“That bastard that fucking bastard he did this to me he made me hate that word he made me what I am” Rahyna screamed and raged in her room throwing things around ripping curtains off the wall “I don’t want to be like this anymore I don’t want to care for someone only so much but I don’t want to be come him either.”

Rahyna picks up the phone and pulls out her planner and goes to his number she always kept it though she never really called it she dialed the numbers but just as she was about to hit the last one hung the phone up.

“Damnit Reginold how is it after all this time you are still fucking with my life I wish you would meet your final death and set me free of your memory.”

Hoping that all of her screaming had not drawn anyone’s attention Rahyna sat down on the bed and calmed herself thoughts still swirling in her head pulling out an old sketch pad she browses through it and comes across a picture of him and then one of her blood dots the pages from years past when she cried over them but now there were no more tears to cry for the two of them turning the page she found one of Malchavy and Michael hunched over a desk researching something and then another she had done of Shadow and again a tear slipped away and fell to the page she knew the answer in that moment though she wasn’t sure she could admit it yet she knew it was true the words swirled in her head wanting to be said so she stood and went to the mirror in the room and she stood there even though she couldn’t make her reflection out the words still wanting to come to the surface she put up the sketch to the mirror and attached she stared into those eyes and said the words softly and lovingly “I love you” immediately she knew that this was just the beginning she had to confess this to the actual person not just a sketch she had..

Rahyna put all of her sketches back where they belonged and started to clean up the mess she had made of her room trying to figure out how this discussion with Shadow would go…

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum