Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Eva

Go down

Calling Eva Empty Calling Eva

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Ishani had finally gotten to talking with Rahyna to set up a gallery showing for Eva. Now all she needed to do was make sure Eva was aware of it. She dialed the woman's number and waited for an answer.

Calling Eva Ishanibanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Calling Eva Empty Re: Calling Eva

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:34 am

Eva picks up the phone, smiling when she sees it is her favorite person in the city.

Sheriff Ishani! So nice of you to call! Did he like your painting?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 pm

"Oh yes, he loved it. Thank you so much! It is in the living room where we can always see it as soon as we walk in the door. That is kind of why I called actually. I spoke with Rahyna and she has agreed to allow you to use the museum to host a Gallery on the 28th of April. She has also invited a few other artists of note in the area, but you will have a whole section to yourself and the city has been invited."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:29 pm

"Oh my word! Thank you so much Sheriff, and I am so pleased that you both enjoy it," her voice is incredibly happy through the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Eva can hear the smile in Ishani's voice. "Oh good, so you'll do it then? I can tell Rahyna it's a go?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 pm

"Yes, a million times yes, thank you so much, I would love if you would pick another painting as thanks," she beams against her cell phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Ishani laughs. "Ok but I will let Asa pick one this time. He needs some kind of hint that he actually lives in his appartment. I will see you there then."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:11 am

"Thank you! Of course," she beams and hangs up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down