Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room 302 at the Sterling

3 posters

Go down

Room 302 at the Sterling Empty Room 302 at the Sterling

Post by Premsyl Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Arnold, O-Yama and the Seneschal arrive at the Sterling.

On the way Arnold dons a black coat and fedora in an attempt to soften the impact of his appearance to anyone they might meet.

He leads them to the elevator and together they ride up to the third floor where they find the late Icarus' apartment. Room 302.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Room 302 at the Sterling Empty Re: Room 302 at the Sterling

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Rahyna looks into the room that was Icarus' and let out an audible gasp at the horror left behind she slowly walked into the room and looked around noting the furniture all over the place electronics broken clothing strewn it looked similar to the aftermath of a tornado to her.

Rahyna looks over her shoulder to see if O-Yamma is following her "Tell me boys what do you see other than a mess here." she asked as she started to bend down and sift through some of the rubble.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

O-Yama enters his face stoic, and takes in the room. Looking for anything that might be a clue to what happened or any other information that the room might bear.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri May 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Arnold walks into the room, trying to picture the room like it was when he'd met Icarus that day. The destruction around him made it difficult. He gives the room a quick look around, then "Just looks like a mess to me."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri May 01, 2009 1:51 pm

O-Yama looks a around for a second longer before agreeing.

"Unfortunately I agree, I see nothing."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Rahyna sighs to herself men they don't know how to look apparently she leans over a pile of rubble and begins to dig through it scrutinizing every piece that she touches hoping to glean something of importance some clue that may have been overlooked before "Come on boys it's ok to get dirty see even the Daeva is down here start digging I want to know everything that this room has to offer what is under the rubble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri May 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Arnold sets himself to the task at hand, combing the room for anything particularly of interest. He spends the next thirty minutes going over every inch of the apartment's area.

Spoiler:
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Fri May 01, 2009 6:23 pm

O-Yama searches the room as well, looking for anything amiss. He also searches for about thirty minutes.

Spoiler:
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm

I need Arnold to please roll me one Intelligence + Computer. Also, for future reference, there is a cumulative -1 penalty for every consecutive roll fater the first one.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri May 01, 2009 7:17 pm

((Got it))

05-01 18:17:50 Arnold rolls 3 dice to Int+Computers Failure
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Arnold finds some strange piece of plastic on a string. He thinks it might have something to do with the computer equipment but he is not sure. It does look intact and undamaged however.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Rahyna sees the Arnold and O-Yama start digging so she starts digging into her own pile of stuff on the floor hoping to gather something useful.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri May 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Arnold picks up the plastic on a string thing, showing it to Rahyna and O-Yama. "This looks like something significant. It looks like some sort of computer part to me, but I usually can't tell a keyboard from a motherboard. Either of you recognize it?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Rahyna looks up from her pile of junk and examines the thing in Arnold's hand "I honestly have no idea what that is but we will take it with us." she thinks for a moment "Is there anything else of significance that you have found." she looks around the room once more and then decides to look up and see if anything ended up stuck up there the last time she trashed her room she had to pry things from the ceiling where apparently she had thrown them and they stuck. As Rahyna examined it though she found nothing of interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri May 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Arnold takes one last glance around the room. His black pants and jacket covered in dust from sifting around the place, and it doesn't help when he wipes his hands on his pantlegs. "It looks to me like everything else is wrecked. How about you, O-Yama?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Rahyna gets a text from Asa and gasps as she sends a reply. A few text's back and forth and she looks up from her phone "Mr. Culler, Mr. Hatori we need to make haste and continue on with our investigation of the other scenes it seems that we have had another attack this time Mrs. Lioni Dupree and Mrs. Seraphina have been found in a room at the Asylum." she looks around the room once more and discerns that there is nothing else of importance and turns back to Arnold "Mr. Culler please lead the way and we will head to the next attack site."

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Sat May 02, 2009 8:23 pm

O-Yama makes ready to leave after finding nothing of significance.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sat May 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Arnold simply nods. "Right away, Madame Seneschal."

News of more deaths. Not surprising in itself. Big news for the Invictus, though.

"The Utilities Division is our next stop. Shall we?"

Together they leave the Sterling in transit to the late Prince's haven.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 8:54 pm

((Start a new thread for Utilities Division please))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down