Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary...

4 posters

Go down

Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary... Empty Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary...

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 pm

...and we find Kyle Franesco Smile

I've heard there's a double listing for him under 'quickie' as well.

funny stuff, man

Benjamin wrote:"The only people I know here," Kyle discretly points out several servers carrying around trays. "Are Brian, Meg, Josh, Beth and Amy over there. The only really unusual thing I've noticed is that there are plenty of different maintenance closets just off the main party area, and all of them are unlocked. It's terribly convientent, really."

Back to top Go down

Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary... Empty Re: Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary...

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 2:00 pm

LOL i liked it Rahyna is going to have to do some serious clean up in her exhibit rooms when this is all over Smile

Back to top Go down

Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary... Empty Re: Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary...

Post by Benjamin Fri May 01, 2009 2:04 pm

I've been busy in real life, and needed an excuse as to why he wasn't posting as much as everyone else.

Also, I need to do a mood post where they all realize that they got it on with the same person at the same party.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Fri May 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Also, I just noticed that there is a new player and her handle is Beth. I'm mortified
I'm terribly sorry if the post makes you uncomfortable, I just pulled the names from an earlier mood post and the characters from Little Women.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Fri May 01, 2009 2:58 pm

No doubt, Kyle is an exemplary Spring Courtier.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Fri May 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Just wait until he joins his entitlement.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun May 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Kyle's appears, dressed in nothing but a black bow tie and cowboy boots.

Speaking of...
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Just don't ask what the bow is tied around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Too bad Sigmund isn't there..*cough*
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

West i swear you need to stay out of my head LOL although his description made it harder for me to give him info from his roll Smile

One naked guy is enough for right now Lexi Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Sun May 03, 2009 6:00 pm

West wrote:Just don't ask what the bow is tied around.
His neck. Like the Chippendales dancers. Honestly, your mind is in the gutter all the time.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Benjamin wrote:he looks at the only other person who seemed to be awake.
Oh, the irony.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Sun May 03, 2009 6:11 pm

roadnottaken wrote:Oh, the irony.
Wow, I did not see that.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Benjamin wrote:His neck. Like the Chippendales dancers. Honestly, your mind is in the gutter all the time.

Well, it could have been around his wrist like a corsage or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 6:18 pm

I was thinking more like a sash you know like a big bow on a present hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Sun May 03, 2009 6:22 pm

West wrote:Well, it could have been around his wrist like a corsage or whatever.
Well, that would just get in the way of gripping bits and pieces.
Sweets wrote:I was thinking more like a sash you know like a big bow on a present hehe
That would get in the way of his main focus.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum