Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone.

Go down

Gone. Empty Gone.

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Aura dreams of ashes... ashes to ashes dust to dust.

She dreams of burying her face in Darren's shoulder, him holding her tight and protecting her from whatever ill wrought monster is killing everyone in the city. She dreams of him easily slashing the thing down and it dying, turning into ash just like her sire.

Lioni.....

Her beautiful kind wonderful sire... How much she owed to that amazing woman... Something tickles at the back of her mind that reminds her it perhaps was not all good, but she shoves away the thoughts. She believed in me... She believed that Darren was a good ghoul, she knew that someday he could be one of us... She loved me... She hugged me tonight... For the first time in a long time she held me... Lioni... My sire... The one bond I had to my old life is gone... Gone forever, in a pile of ash... Prince Asa will have me run her club though... I will make her proud... Someday I will be as useful to the Prince as she was. I will show him that I am as good as my sire...

She dreams of all the happy times they shared, old memories from Paris blossoming from the dark recesses of her mind addled by torpor.

Lioni smiling at her and pulling her close to drink...

Lioni proudly watching her little prima ballerina from the first balcony...

Lioni hugging her and making her her secretary...

Lioni taking her shopping, dressing her in whatever she wanted...

Thankfully she remembers only the good times, not the times when she was dominated or staked, or had her memories stolen, she only remembers the things that shaped her for the better.

She dreams about Darren, about this forbidden love that they have, about how much more she needs to teach him about the Kindred world. About how perfect he will be as one of them, about how perfect they are for eachother. How strong he is holding her and protecting her, how much stronger she wants him to be so nothing can ever tear them apart...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum